LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

do u ever like sum1 just cuz u cant have them?

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
samara
samara | 10-12-2003 01:57
i was going out w/this guy, and after we broke up i didnt like him...at all! but he still liked me, later, he got a new gf and i started obsessing over him! has that ever happened to you, do you think thats whats happening to me? like i just wnat him cuz i cant have him anymore?
21 comments
El_Mono_Loco
El_Mono_Loco | 10-12-2003 02:05
I'd say so, I've been in the position where I find myself attacted to my female friends because they see me as just friends, same goes for girls who have bfs, they become more appealing, but I've never felt that way for an ex, but it's very common.
Reach_4_a_star
Reach_4_a_star | 10-12-2003 02:11
Yes, is probably that...that happened to me once, just like you case, and after a while a found out one more thing...it was just thinking that I'll never had his attention again...that was freaking me out and making me want to go get him...but I let myself chill out, and realized that I lost my chance, and after a while I moved on, and probably you will too
mannolewen
mannolewen | 10-12-2003 03:02
Yeah. I used to do that all the time. It really wasnt good for the rep. My personal opinion is that when you are with someone you see them....the real them. Then when you are apart from them you dont allow yourself to see them as a person. Also if they are going out with someone else (in the sence "you cant have them") it may just be a jealousy. Like you wish you could be in their place. But realitionships look so much better from the outside dont they?
hurleysk8r05
hurleysk8r05 | 10-12-2003 03:03
it happens to the best of us.

(never to me though. ha.)

PenguinGirly
PenguinGirly | 10-12-2003 05:02
I've liked someone I couldn't have. In that situation right now, in fact. It sucks monkey.

But I wouldn't say that I like him just because I can't have him.
SomeCallMeMaxx
SomeCallMeMaxx | 10-12-2003 05:05
My ex told me it was like that little "red button" that people tell you not to push, but just cuz you can't push it makes you wanna do it anyhow. Forbidden fruit baby! However, when I got attraced to an ex it was usually because I hadn't seen them for a while and got some distorted, more "perfect for me," image of them. Which made me want them(or my illusion of them) even more......total pain in the butt!

I've never wanted someone out of jealousy, though. But I always tend to be attracted to girls that're already taken. Oh, the single life.
El_Mono_Loco
El_Mono_Loco | 10-12-2003 10:35
*Agrees completely with mannolewen's final question*
Jez
Jez | 10-12-2003 10:41
* offtopic :
Mattie! You ************ ***** ****!!!!! Where the hell have you been?! And don't use the study reason... that doesn't wash with me!
El_Mono_Loco
El_Mono_Loco | 10-12-2003 10:43
You know me, I don't study! That's why I have finals next week and I'm on here, lol.

No man, today I turned in my 55 page research paper I've been working on a minimum of 10 hours a day for the last 2 weeks, so I'm relaxing, plus I only have finals in 2 of my 5 classes, so I'm stoked about that.
sum1special
sum1special | 10-12-2003 20:18
I had a friend who I thought was the nicest guy ever and I would always txt him+have a laugh cos we both are into horses.When I was out 1 nite his girl's mate came up and threatened me to stop talking to him (she were jealous that he asked me out a few months ago but I turned him down)and he saw her threatening me+asked wat she said so I told him.He told me not to listen to her(which I thought was soo sweet)and the thought of not being friends with him made me like him even more so I snogged him after he broke up with his girl.We randomly see each other and are now discussing going out!
radiate86
radiate86 | 10-12-2003 21:21
Oh goodness, yes.

There was this kid and he liked me for three years. And I knew it. And we'd talk a lot and he'd always bluntly flirt with me, and we eventually hooked up. I thought he was cool and all, but I never really liked him. Then we went on a class trip to Spain and he hooked up with some other girl (this was like a month after us, cause he knew I didn't like him), and I didn't really care. But the more I thought about it, it drove me insane, cause I wanted him to like me, and he eventually went out with her (and broke up), but he didn't like me, and that made him more appealing. I don't know if I really liked him or what. But it definitely drove me insane.

But that happens a lot...if I think someone likes me, I don't really like them that much, but if they start to drift away...they're all the more appealing.
XxX
XxX | 10-12-2003 22:42
Yeah,its wanting what you cant have...
I didn't want Shawn as much untill my roomate wanted him too..lol.
soccerchick
soccerchick | 11-12-2003 02:02
That always happens to me when I have a boyfriend. I always want someone else, then when I get them, I wanna go back to what I left behind. It's just chaos. Then I usually get screwed over because of the way I handled both people.
samara
samara | 14-12-2003 01:54
damn! thats exactly how i feel, i never really liked him until he started going out with ome other chick, now i drive myself crazy thinking about them together...like we once were ugh, what did any of you do to get past that feeling?
eves_sin
eves_sin | 14-12-2003 01:58
that hapopens to me all the time it sux
pidgeonbabe
pidgeonbabe | 24-12-2003 02:07
i know exactly how u feel! ive been going out with my bf for 4 months (its a long distance relatiosship) and i met this new guy and i know i cant do n e thing with him cuz i luv my bf ... but hes so damn hot! haha
rawkerNoNagal
rawkerNoNagal | 24-12-2003 02:08
it's happened
crazydazibaby
crazydazibaby | 24-12-2003 02:09
yes yes...makes them more attractive i gues...
xcr4zyx
xcr4zyx | 24-12-2003 02:09
doesnt it happen to everyone ... i always seem to find myself liking guys who already have gfs grr its weirded
Kickink192
Kickink192 | 24-12-2003 02:09
* offtopic :
bri, thanks for sticking up for me earlier, i appreciate it
XxNirvanaxX
XxNirvanaxX | 24-12-2003 02:14
I don't think so...for me to like someone in that way takes a lot...you could say I don't trust people in relationships, and to like someone for that reason isn't something I'd do.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: