LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Back to old website
Follow 0
Add topic
Search
myangel
myangel | 21:24
Hey babe, I cannot believe you are thinking of leaving!!

But I will support u no matter what and if u ever doubt that people care for you then go to the 3 amigos thread and read my post that I made for you (and all the others from Vicky and Emi and all the others)

You are a truely special person and we all love you to bits. So I am making this thread in honour of you and so that you can see how many peoples lives you touched with your kind words

Long live the amigo

Gonna miss u so much

*hugs and kisses* xoxoxoxox
15 comments
LPE
LPE | 21:27
Omg! 2 threads in one day!

Im actually crying now! I really do feel like your little sister and i will miss you sooo much! I dont want to go but you know my reasons and it just upsets me to think ill be leaving all you guys!

Ill keep in touch no matter what!
myangel
myangel | 21:28
doh i am such a dur-brain cant believe i didnt notice vicky had made u one before i started this one up!

i am but a fool
LPE
LPE | 21:36
Well if you're a fool im a fool too!
loser_kid_71
loser_kid_71 | 21:36
you'll leave?? why??
myangel
myangel | 21:38
yay two fools together

and vicky should come cause she is the amigo!!

hey we could start a new thread, the 3 fools!

ice_white_tiger
no!

you cant leave!
i wont let you!

and niehter will a dozen other people at this place...
loser_kid_71
loser_kid_71 | 21:40
CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHY SHE'S LEAVING???????
LPE
LPE | 21:42
Oh henry its too long to explain. To cut it short ive just got a lot on at school and i cant cope with being a full time member. Im hoping to get out of this 'i wanna leave the forum' phase soon.
myangel
myangel | 21:42
she's thinking of leaving cause its all got a bit too much for her and she has gcses and needs to focus on them

and please, no need to shout! hehe
loser_kid_71
loser_kid_71 | 21:43
OHHH... OK
C4L
C4L | 21:43
kst ive had that feeling already, but the people on here made me stay
loser_kid_71
loser_kid_71 | 21:43
ok again
ohhh... ok
myangel
myangel | 21:46
i agree with vicky, i was not gonna come back to the forum cause i didnt feel like i knew anyone no matter how i hard i tried....but kat changed all that and introduced me to some of the loveliest people xx
LPE
LPE | 21:46
Just the way you guys are now.

Ill be going off now in a few mins...not for good yet but because my mum is shouting at me!
C4L
C4L | 21:47
ok kat! good good!
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: