LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Who here is not single? I need a bit of advice

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
smc_22
smc_22 | 06-12-2003 06:27
Well i seem to find imense comfort in this site. The people that respond always have something useful and uplifting to me. I have a little bit of a problem. I have been with the love of my life for 9 months. The first 7 months were absolute bliss. And I know that that "bliss" wears off, i was expecting that, but, theres always that catch, i just need help being more cheerful. Ichanged over that space of time. I think that i'm worried of the future. I'm scared of heartbreak. and I need to be the "carefree" person that i used to be. I think that i just need some uplifting thoughts and some input from someone that has been there. I know we can work it out, but this is MY problem and I need to fix it. He hasn't ever done anything wrong.He has been the most amazing person i know. I would appreciate the input so much. It could and will save a lot of heartbreak on my part. Also we have plans of marriage ect. so this is a serious thing to me. Thank you all for your time.
51 to 59 of 59 comments
page 3 of 3
bub
bub | 06-12-2003 10:16
well it was nice meeting you, and would love to chat, but im really tired and its past my bed time (like ur kitten ) in lil old New Zealand,but ill talk to ya some other time. If your bored said us an email ( gotta make me feel special ay ) and good luck wif gettin ur kitten to bed
Rass
Rass | 06-12-2003 10:20
i think it would be good though, least for a goldfish, and it's 5 minutes, and the reason is because they can live carefree without a worry in the world

and the poem thing, you can send me anything you want, as for the book thing if you want to submit some poetry you can, anyone can, and like i said before, sometimes the simplest poem can be the thing that helps someone

and hi julie
bub
bub | 06-12-2003 10:23
well ill email you tomorrow some poems if i can.thanks for the talk and im off 2 bed take care and live life like a goldfish ay
Rass
Rass | 06-12-2003 10:24
lol nah i would rather live life like a 5 yr old child, cause goldfish just swim around and around and around and around in that bowl and i'd get bored lol
bub
bub | 06-12-2003 10:27
yea thats what i said,but then my mate said cos your memory would go every 5 mins then it would be like swimming in a new place. cos you wouldnt have seen it before, but really u would have. but stil 5 minutes swimming round in circles would get pretty boring
XxNirvanaxX
XxNirvanaxX | 06-12-2003 10:29
yeppers
XxNirvanaxX
XxNirvanaxX | 06-12-2003 10:30
night bub
Rass
Rass | 06-12-2003 10:37
g'night lol sweet dreams of swimming in the same place for five minutes lol
LAF_23
LAF_23 | 06-12-2003 23:42
Hey Rass... If you read this, do you know of any sites or anything that has a lot of poetry. I tried to find some last night and i didn't find much.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: