LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

boyfriend trouble (guys thoughts would be helpful)

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
mannolewen
mannolewen | 05-12-2003 03:07
ok well this is kind of weird. I have this boyfriend and it's been alomst 2 months. I REALLY like him and he claims to really like me. We never really talked much to begin with, our relationship was mostly physical but just kissing. One day after school we ended up having sex. It seems we talk less now. Is there anything I can do to get him to talk more or to figure out whats going on.
I feel so dumb
16 comments
Milita
Milita | 05-12-2003 03:09
You may try to talk directly to him and ask him what's going on, or if there's something you can do to make things better between you... or if he thinks what happened was wrong, I don't know, anything!! but talk to him and try to make him tell you the truth because only talking things can work out... this silence will only end tearing you apart even more...
mannolewen
mannolewen | 05-12-2003 03:16
well i'm just worried that I"m being overly paranoid with this and that it hasnt changed. I don't want to screw this up. It's really important to me.
Milita
Milita | 05-12-2003 03:23
And because it's important you have to find out what's going on... because if something's wrong it's the only way to fix things... if you're feeling that way maybe there's something there, the heart don't lie!... sex can make things weird sometimes, maybe it's just that... but try talking things out...it'll be the best for both....
XxNirvanaxX
XxNirvanaxX | 05-12-2003 03:30
Aww...guys are poos sometime Well, he sounds like he was using you...he got you to have sex with him then stopped talking to you. I know I'm not your mom, but you probably shouldn't be having sex. But, what's done is done. So, talk to this guy. Maybe he's feeling uncomfortable talking to you or something, find out what's up. Good luck!
DaRkSiDe
DaRkSiDe | 05-12-2003 03:43
you should've have had sex with him in the first place, that's what he was using you for I bet!! If he really liked you he wouldn't be acting the way he does now, trust me! I say you have a serious conversation with him and see if he still wants a relationship, if no then just tell him to screw off! I hate seeing guys like that!!!
mannolewen
mannolewen | 05-12-2003 04:13
but thats the thing that is weird...I wanted the sex. It was kind of my idea. I happened because of me. Of corse he wanted it too but it just made things so weird. I know he wasn't using me though. It did cross my mind but I know its not true. It just doesnt work out
DaRkSiDe
DaRkSiDe | 05-12-2003 04:14
In that case I think he feels scared after that incident, try to talk to him and see what you can get out of him!
mannolewen
mannolewen | 05-12-2003 04:23
I plan on trying but it's still weird. Like what if I am just being paranoid? wont it worry him a bit that I am having so many thoughts about this? Blah.....I dont know what to think....I'll probably talk to him tomorrow hopefully
XxNirvanaxX
XxNirvanaxX | 05-12-2003 04:29
Don't worry if he thinks it's odd that you're asking about this and making a big deal of it. I mean, you had sex with this guy, and that's a big deal. Just see how he feels, and if he's being an a*se about it, forget him.
mannolewen
mannolewen | 05-12-2003 05:03
lol...a*se....sounds good. I need to breath....he is going to drive me crazy. but thanks a lot. It has helped. Now all i need in courage.
XxNirvanaxX
XxNirvanaxX | 05-12-2003 05:05
Aww....you're very welcome. How old are you by the way?
mannolewen
mannolewen | 05-12-2003 05:09
15....you?
XxNirvanaxX
XxNirvanaxX | 05-12-2003 05:20
17...and I just want to say, think before you act, I wouldn't want to see you get pregnant. Take care
mannolewen
mannolewen | 05-12-2003 05:25
I do...trust me. I know people that have been in bad situations like that.....do you have hotmail?
mannolewen
mannolewen | 12-12-2003 03:27
Just to let you all know if you are even interested he dumped me and it SUCKS MAJOR A$$.
SomeCallMeMaxx
SomeCallMeMaxx | 12-12-2003 03:44
sorry
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: