LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Follow 0
Add topic
Search
punkrawqer
punkrawqer | 05-12-2003 02:18
well to start this whole thing in my opinion this is complicated to me but anyway i like these two grls that go to my church one wants to go out with me right now and i do like her but i like this other grl that doesn't kno i like her and i don't kno if she likes me but she does try to talk with a lot about nething she can think of, i need advice should i go out with the grl who does like meor do i try and go for the other grl "missy" and if i do go for the grl missy how should i go about it¿ i am really in a bind i need help.
6 comments
xcr4zyx
xcr4zyx | 05-12-2003 02:21
You have to follow ur lil heart .. lol no really i mean if u like the other girl .. the one tat u dont kno if she likes u .. more then the other one .. that ask her out.. bcus it seems like u like her more anyway ..

sorry i am no help its alriite...
craZy
punkrawqer
punkrawqer | 05-12-2003 02:31
well i do like missy more but i'm just afraid of rejection or humilitation i kno that sounds dumb or imiture but i'm just that way
xcr4zyx
xcr4zyx | 05-12-2003 02:32
well rejectio is part of the whole process rite u hafta go through it once in ur life.. it makes u stronger in a way ..
punkrawqer
punkrawqer | 05-12-2003 02:35
yeah but i dunno about the 3rd 4th 5th and 6th tyme
punkrawqer
punkrawqer | 05-12-2003 02:59
allright i have thought about it and i do like missy so i'm going to go for it now does anyone have any advice fyi she is a year and a half older than me (17) but that don't really matter so.
DaRkSiDe
DaRkSiDe | 05-12-2003 04:11
go with the flow, if love is in the air go for it
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: