LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Michelle already posted this...

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
Jamieagain
Jamieagain | 03-12-2003 21:54
But for some reason, it was locked, so I'm posting it again.

I'm leaving for the Army in 29 days. During January and February, I'll have no internet access, and my time on the internet during December will be highly limited. However, I don't want to lost contact with everyone from this forum that I've come to consider such good friends.

Some of you that have become such an intrical part of my life, I think about you even when I'm not at my computer.

Karin, Yochai, Renata, Neta, Shira, Michelle, Noobster, Jordan, Lester, Stuey, Dekar, Vandy, IrishMeg, Phil, Jay, Val, Jonesy (and I know there's more):

You guys have been there for me, and supported me; you've made me laugh, you've cheered me up when I was down, and talked me through my problems. Some of you have made me cry the good tears - the tears of joy that you shed when you're so happy, you can't express it any other way. I love you all, and I thank you for letting me into your worlds.

To everyone I've forgotten at this moment, I'm sorry, but there are so many of you who are so special, in so many ways, there just aren't enough words in all the languages in the world to express how much I care about all of you.

I'd like to make a request, that you guys e-mail me (myotherbrain2@yahoo.com) and let me know your physical addresses, so that I can write to you, and then I'd like to further request that you write me back!
26 to 32 of 32 comments
page 2 of 2
Dekar
Dekar | 03-12-2003 22:43
Katie

And we're not even in the thread for this stuff!
Jamieagain
Jamieagain | 03-12-2003 22:52
Okay, I'm leaving now. Might be back at some point, might not. We'll see.

Remember, people - ADDRESSES, dammit!
serotoninsurge
serotoninsurge | 03-12-2003 22:52
OK ttyl buh bye, lol i just met you so you prolly could care less about my address haha
IrishMeg1
IrishMeg1 | 03-12-2003 22:54
jamie!! you are going to be miss... well i will miss you of coarse! be carefull, and dont forget about us! come back to see us!!
Stomper47
Stomper47 | 03-12-2003 23:51
bye Jamie
luv ya lots
QUPNCY
QUPNCY | 04-12-2003 03:00
jamie im gona miss you hun, i've already told you that.. & i also said i would give you my address so long as you don't stalk my brother haha.. speak soon xxx
andro
andro | 04-12-2003 06:47
I would have preferred to have said something closer to the time about this. There's still a coupla weeks left before the day comes.

I won't lie about this Jamie. I'm really dreading you leaving for the army. You've been a wonderful friend and I'm really going to miss you.

We'll still have MSN up to the time though. I'd prefer to leave this issue for a little while longer, just to enjoy the time we spend chatting together without this huge cloud looming overhead

*bearhugs*
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: