LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Back to old website
Follow 0
Add topic
Search
XoBamBabiXo
XoBamBabiXo | 21:15
theres this kid i like named cullen.weve been friends for a long time and at this dance i started to like him ... my friend fallon asked him if he would go out with me and he said maybe.Everybody teases me cuz they think hes so ugly but i think hes cute.But i dont no if he really likes me or not so should i tell him myself i like him or wait for his answer
7 comments
cairowinters
cairowinters | 21:22
Try dropping hints.....and flirting a bit
Then just see what happens. Don't worry about what anyone else thinks - they're not the ones you want to go out with!
If he doesn't seem to get the hints then just ask him. Be brave!!!
cairowinters
cairowinters | 21:23
"We always regret the things we didn't do"

I can't remember where I read that - but I think it's so true.
aflackoh6
aflackoh6 | 21:24
hmm...
1.) "Ugly" guys are usually the sweetest guys.
2.) They grow up to be totally hot (if you really care what others think)
3.) If you have any indication that he thinks of you as more than a friend, I say why not?

hope everything turns out good,
Ash

P.S. - Welcome to the Madness that is the LetsSingIt.com forum!
XoBamBabiXo
XoBamBabiXo | 21:25
the only problem is that i dont see him alot cuz we go to different schools
aflackoh6
aflackoh6 | 21:27
yeah, I've been there...talk to him on the phone, meet him for group dates at neutral places...if he has the touchy "I-like-you-a-lot" vibe goin on the Go For It!
XoBamBabiXo
XoBamBabiXo | 21:29
a lot of my friends have told me that hes reaallly prude, and i think theyre right, and i'm not
Miss_Russ
Miss_Russ | 22:13
Be straight up with him about how you feel....never dismiss the fact that he might now feel the same. If the friendship is strong enough it will last whether you like each other the same way or not. From experience YOU need to be the one to tell him because friends only get in the way. Best of luck!
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: