LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Follow 0
Add topic
Search
louise001
louise001 | 01-12-2003 17:00
i want to no how people no they are in love have ne of u been in love if u have wot was it like and how did u no?
x x x louise x x x
23 comments
Jez
Jez | 01-12-2003 17:03
Huh?! I think I understood what you was asking.

Erm I think people just 'know' when they are in love or not. It's something that cannot be described, only something that you can feel.
Memorize
Memorize | 01-12-2003 17:04
* offtopic :
jez i seranaded u and u havent looked
lifedilon
lifedilon | 01-12-2003 17:04
Well when i met my husband my heart felt like it was falling straight to my feet ....i had the buterflies and everything...and most of all i could be myself around him.....

It something that comes in time...

But i'm not sure if you ever really now its just something you have to belive in
Rass
Rass | 01-12-2003 17:06
okay, here i go

this is how i define knowing you're in love

you know you're in love when you can honestly say you would do anything for that person, that you would kill for that person and you would die for them, you would "go away, to a another land, walk a thousand miles through the burning sand, wipe the blood away from (their) dying hand" for them (cackles) thats from a song

anyways, you know you love them when you can honestly stop and say you would kill and die for them if it was what needed to be done, thats how i knew, you know you really love someone when you miss them before they're gone, just thinking of them going away from your sight makes you sad, and the meer thought of them leaving you depresses you, and yet just a smile from them can make you feel like everything in the world is right

"love is a crown of thorns, worth the pain of the sacrifice"

make sense?
Jez
Jez | 01-12-2003 17:07
* offtopic :
i'm looking now rach.
Memorize
Memorize | 01-12-2003 17:07
* offtopic :
no i serenaded not seranded u !

hey ! iv only been in love once and that was with my ex . everytime i saw him i felt butterflies in my stomach and my legs turned to jelly . u just know hun , its an amazing feeling !
lifedilon
lifedilon | 01-12-2003 17:09
rass--

good definition of love
Rass
Rass | 01-12-2003 17:12
thanks i try lol
louise001
louise001 | 01-12-2003 18:26
thankx guys
when ur in love u feel that u cant wait to see them again and u hate being away from them? is that rite?
NuTcAsE
NuTcAsE | 05-12-2003 14:55
I know everybody says it, but I belive that U just know. You get a feeling you've never felt before, U get butterflies in your belly when she/ he( just being objectiv) kisses U
Catatonic
Catatonic | 30-12-2003 17:07
i thought i loved this guy and he didnt notice me, i moped around for days, turns out he's and a**hole and just really rude - love's a waste of time, i dont bother
DaRkSiDe
DaRkSiDe | 30-12-2003 17:10
When your in love, your significant other means so much to you that nothing else matters. When you see them your heart is pounding like never before, your hands are sweaty! You also want to be with them every moment, and spend as much time with them as possible! You give them your world, and you start a new world yourself!! When your in love, you also get a boost of happiness, no matter how bad your day went, you are happy, because you have that special someone
Kickink192
Kickink192 | 30-12-2003 17:13
when in love i try to keep my hands rather dry gavi, otherwise im leakin on the gal.
SomeCallMeMaxx
SomeCallMeMaxx | 30-12-2003 18:13
Well, it's different for everyone actually. Being in love, just love, a major crush, sometimes you just don't know at all. Every time you meet someone new you might feel new emotions like never before, further defining what your "love" feels like.

I've felt so in love before, and again. I remember the first time I saw this girl after talking to her for a year. I flew all the way to Canada by myself at saw her standing there smiling at me ready t16. I worked my job for her(coincidently after we broke up I quit). And when I finally got there I didn't notice that I dropped all my change from the cab in the doorway, or that my mouth was open and I wasn't breathing. I just o give me a hug. I never felt warmer than that moment, or more nervous.

The other time I and this other girl were standing outside in what was near freezing weather. She was freezing and I was standing in a t shirt and pants feeling just fine cuz I felt that warmth again. But this time my mouth went totally dry, my hands were sweating(and slightly cold!), I could barely stand with my knees like jelly, and my heart felt like it was going to pound out of my chest. I felt so nauseous! When I hugged her she said I was shaking pretty bad. I told her it was because I get really nervous around beautiful women.

So ya see, it's different every time. The next experience might be more than the last and so on and so forth. Sometimes you just have to have faith that this is love, this is what it feels like, and it's not just some infatuation.
star_light
star_light | 30-12-2003 20:03
u know u really love someone...when you want them to be happy...even if it means your not a part of that happiness

thats whats happened to me.

or you love them when u miss them so much it hurts-actually, physically hurts u.
blondechika578
blondechika578 | 30-12-2003 20:16
i dont believe in love for me, always been scared for it, but this is what i think happends when you fall in love...

when you're in love everything you see, touch, feel reminds you of the person. when you are around them you never want to leave. you know that if they did leave you would be in a deep ditch that only they can put down a rope and save you from. you know that your in love when the other person makes your heart stop when they touch you and you get all numb feeling inside. you know that you;re in love whenever they kiss you you dont kow if you should be hapy or sad, or if you should be scared if you could ever loose this feeling or if you should feel safe because you can be there with such a great person. you know when you're in love when you put your life on the line for them and the know it.

i think thats when you know your in love
SomeCallMeMaxx
SomeCallMeMaxx | 30-12-2003 21:18
*ready to hug me.

Gah....I hate the computer I have at work.
funkyseaweed
funkyseaweed | 30-12-2003 21:26
I think love is when you feel like nothing else matters, like you would do anything for someone. Oh, and love is NOT about sex... not at all. Sex is just a part of love, not the other way round!

Another thing is, find a really sappy love song, and if you can relate to it, you're either extremely romantic or else you're in love... Well, that's what my boyfriend reckons, anyway.
minxypixie
minxypixie | 30-12-2003 23:04
i was in love but i didnt no it. well i did but i tried to ignore it.
it was only wen i lost that love, that i new how special he was. and how much i needed him, wanted him and cant bear 2 be appart from him.
well i told him all of that and we are back together now but my moral is :
if u find ure love dont let it go, dont hide ure feelings from ure partner and if any1 says ure 2 young 2 b in love dont listen cos they dont no.
from a loved up teenager how has been there
Celines1fan5
Celines1fan5 | 30-12-2003 23:14
trust me, when its love you'll know
minxypixie
minxypixie | 30-12-2003 23:20
but wen u no u r in love, then wat.
Do u tell him? i ran away from love because i was scared of me saying it n him not noing wat i was feeling. i was scared of rejection.
funkyseaweed
funkyseaweed | 31-12-2003 15:00
Tell him you like him.... always be honest. Honesty is the reason I'm in a relationship. Weigh up the risks of telling them, what's the worst that can happen, but remember the only fear worse than that of rejection is regret...
KrZeeKLutZ
KrZeeKLutZ | 31-12-2003 23:12
I guess it's just that undescribable feeling. Everytime you see or talk to them u get that weird twisty feeling in your stomach and everything seems right in the world even if you've had the worst day of your life. You would give or do anything to make them happy, even if it means you wouldn't be. You'd let them go if that's what they needed. You'd go out of your way to call for no purpose at all. Everything you see reminds you of them and you're thinking of them 24/7. That's kind of how I think of knowing when ur in love, but that's just me. Everyone could be different. But mostly there's no words that could describe it. But it is the most wonderful feeling of all.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: