LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Back to old website
Follow 0
Add topic
Search
blondechika578
ok i have this "frined" that has been talking to a guy i like and just trashing me and shes doing it because she likes him...well i like him and he likes me and i just want her to stop talking trash about me and i dont know how to do that so if you guys could help me find a way i would really like that thanks guys your the best!!!!

Torie
6 comments
surfingchic012
um, tell the girl to stop talking trash .. but whatever you do -- DONT stoop down to her level by talking trash back.
blondechika578
yea i havnt done that i'm not like that but like then one of my best frineds helps her out by talking to the guy and saying to ask out the other girl and i dont understand that. like my best frined has been hanging out alot about this other girl and i dont know if she has like ditched me or what
blondechika578
any one have anything eles i could do ....any help would be great....
lucky_guess
lucky_guess | 06:42
Ooooh, I have a friend named Morgan* that has the same problem. See, our head cheerleader, Hillary*, got to be good friends with Morgan and set her up with Chad*. After a while hillary and morgan got tired of eachother, while hillary was still good friends with chad and morgan went out with him. well hillary started talking bad about her, and it really p*ss*d her off so she just told chad to tell hillary he didn't want to hear about it anymore.
( did that make any sense at all?)
Anyway, if he really likes you can't you just tell him the truth and he'll tell her to shut up about it. Once she figures out that he doesn't care what she says anymore, she'll prolly stop. I hope this helps!

~edited by moderator~
blondechika578
like he told my best frined to shut the fu*k up becuase i think she was telling him to go out with the other girl and not me but i dont understand why she would do that since we are best frineds....but yea that helps he said that he wouldnt turn aganist me no matter what which made me feel kinda better about the whole thing i just dont know waht to do about my two frineds
lilrocker821
lilrocker821 | 14:47
Omig im so sorry! i know how u feel omig Darkside is soo nice hey don't tell anyone i said that he'll think i like him...
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: