Back to old website
Follow 0
Add topic
Search
ice_white_tiger

OK, everyone spill it.
How do you flirt with someone?

* offtopic :
OK, ill admit it, i need advice. The guy's going out with a friend and i know he wont say anything if i flirt with him in private... But i need to seem really flirtateous... if all goes well, ill be asking advice on something a teeny bit more, er, personnal...

* offtopic :
God, im a crap friend...
51 to 57 of 57 comments
page 3 of 3
Masterful_Ally
Masterful_Ally | 15:54
Carole! Gabe says:

"on the forum, tell crayola to get on msn, please"

So, yeah. Get on msn.
carole
carole | 15:57
lol ally u're the go between
Masterful_Ally
Masterful_Ally | 16:00
hehehe, fun

star_light
star_light | 19:27
BE YOURSELF!
ice_white_tiger
thanks everyone!

Theres some good'uns here...

Q: How do i hack into Dek & Carole's convo?
vandy
vandy | 20:30
all right, if all this is true, then I'm a big ole flirt...but it can't be true cuz I'm like the ANTI flirt, I swear!!! Ask anyone!!!

1. She makes eye contact and smiles at you. DAHHH I do this with EVERYONE! Girls too and I'm as straight as it gets!
2. She hits you softly on the arm and laughs when you say something funny. again, that's just ME! I'M NOT A FLIRT!
3. She flips her hair when she's talking to you.
I flip my hair because it's long, it tends to fall toward my face because I hang my head upside down when I blow dry my hair, and I flip it a lot to get it out of my face!

4. She touches your arm when she talks to you. force of habit!

5. She says, "No, I'm not telling you who I like!" with a big smile on her face.
Pshhht....I tell everyone who I like. And if I was talking to the guy I liked, and he asked me who I liked, I'd be like "hmmm still searching at the moment" yea I'm awful I'd tell a bold faced lie like that.

6. She asks you who you like or who you would go out with seemingly interested. I take active interest in the lives of all my friends, besides, that's the most interesting thing to discuss!
7. When you go to the movies with a bunch of your friends and she is almost always next to you. okay I guess this one doesn't apply too much. I sit by whoever I end up next to.
8. She criticizes you on a girl you like. Only if I don't like her or if I think they would be a bad match!

9. You catch her staring at you.
I stare off into space a lot....and sometimes ppl think I'm staring at them...or sometimes I do this glare thing, where I try to glare at someone for as long as I can without laughing...ha ha never lasts very long!

10. She plays with your hair or tries to put make up on you.
ha ha! I don't know a single girl who doesn't do this to absolutely all of her guy friends! Even brothers!

11. Her friends outside of school and in school know about you, and says she talks about you a lot.
My friends tend to know a lot about each other, just cuz my life is boring so I talk about my friends a lot.

12. She knows your phone number and address. I have this amazing memory for numbers like phone numbers, addresses, and dates. I remember everyone's.
aflackoh6
aflackoh6 | 20:33
lol...very true vandy...hmmmm, just talk to him and be a girl...try to look pretty and all that good stuff...oh yeah, you gotta get the "doesnt-my-ass-look-awesome" walk down too...lol
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: