LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Back to old website

Don't you just hate fighting with friends?

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
rawkerNoNagal
I had a fight with my friend today. I told her I might go home and play some piano, and she started going on and on and on and on about how she used to play piano and she KNEW I'd quit. She was like, yea I used to love it like you do, but you'll hate it soon enough. And i said listen you're hurting my feelings, and shes just like whatever... oh it made me so mad!

Rant is over in 5......4.......3.......2.......1
14 comments
rawkerNoNagal
Argh, it's my birthday, I fought with my friend, I'm sore and tired, and I get no love from my forum, this is a bad day.
DeathByMonkeys
DeathByMonkeys | 17:26

There ya go!

And I hate fighting with friends, but it's better than not fighting and then getting dumped by them out of the blue...*personal experience*
DeathByMonkeys
DeathByMonkeys | 17:27
*singing*

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Bri...happy birthday to you!

Hey, Brian is my brother's name!
rawkerNoNagal
You're probably right. My friend was just so immature about it....
rawkerNoNagal
lol.. that's cool, my name isnt brian though...
DeathByMonkeys
DeathByMonkeys | 17:28
agh, wrong person!
DeathByMonkeys
DeathByMonkeys | 17:29
I was thinking about my brother, he's in here annoying me...
crazydazibaby
* offtopic :
look at the top of active topics
ice_white_tiger
well, happy birthday anyway...
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 17:34
Aww.. I'm sorry, I'll try to think of something good to write.

First of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

K, now the friend stuff. I hate when people do that too. It's like they are just trying to hurt your feelings. I dunno about your friend but I have one that does that stuff alot. Like she'll tell me that she's better at stuff or stuff like yours did. Lately she's been ignoring me and our other friends to hang out with other people (some of which don't like her but won't tell her that) and has been making all of us feel like sh*t about it. She'll tell us that she has no friends and that the ones she has pretty much aren't good enough. We've been friends since 3rd grade and she told someone that she only has one real friend, and it wasn't me that she said.
I dunno why exactly people do stuff like that. It might be just because they don't want you to like leave hem behind or something. Or in your case she might not want you to find something that you enjoy better than her. Or they might just be mean and do stuff like that. (I don't think it's that one though) I hope you can get stuff figured out with this!
the_locust
the_locust | 17:39
Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day!
Hmmm..sometimes friends don't think what they say to you when you're close. It happens to me quite a bit, one of my friends, because we're close will tell me anything without thinking, sometimes hurting/annoying me. Tell her that she is making you angry and upset, it will probably be the only way to work it out...anyway, hope everything works out alright...take care and enjoy your birthday!
speedway260
speedway260 | 17:41
I know what will cheer you up.............. The singing school thread!
BrandNew88AFI02
*sings annoyingly*

Happy birthday to you!!
Happy birthday to you!!
Happy birthday, dear Brrrriiiiiiiiiii
Happy birthday to you!!

Okay, now the friend thing, if she's a really good friend, well then you just will have to deal with it (not trying to be mean there, it's the truth). I have a friend like that, but she is truly a very nice person, sometimes she just gets like that, but I know that I have to put up with it.
If she's not, well then you should say something to her. Well I'd say something anyway. You gotta let her know that she's hurting your feelings.

Hope you feel better, and have a good birthday
rawkerNoNagal
speedway just ruined my birthday
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: