LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Follow 0
Add topic
Search
Just_Jamie
Just_Jamie | 20-11-2003 22:45
So...here it is...my for-real goodbye thread.

I'm really and truthfully leaving the forum.

Hey, don't start the party yet! At least let me finish...

I've made a lot of friends here who are very important to me...you guys know who you are, so I'm not going to spend 20 or 30 minutes listing all of your names; plus, I'd likely forget somebody.

I would go into the long and convoluted list of reasons as to why I'm leaving, but it really doesn't matter in the end.

So - yeah. That's it.

My email address is myotherbrain2@yahoo.com. Feel free to drop me a line.

Okay, NOW you can start the party.
26 to 32 of 32 comments
page 2 of 2
Rass
Rass | 21-11-2003 02:53
awwww JJ (cuggles)
the_locust
the_locust | 21-11-2003 16:17
aww Jamie, take care of yourself and maybe I'll speak to you soon...anyway, cya, I'll miss having you around on the forum...
crazydazibaby
crazydazibaby | 21-11-2003 16:22
aww bye jamie we'll miss you
Memorize
Memorize | 21-11-2003 16:24
jamie ! im in utter shock ! i dont believe it ! why ? i love ya hun
fruity
fruity | 21-11-2003 17:55
oh, my dearest Jamie. well, I can't say this is coming as a shock to me. I knew about your plans, and can't one bit blame you for them. you are leaving for understandabe reasons, which are personal, and therefore don't reflect on the all forum, only on the situations it made YOU deal with and regarding the attention you got. I will miss you terribly, and you know that. this is surely the time to say- thank God for msn! lol. well, you know I love you, and with your permition I would like us to continue our convos on msn for as long as possible. think of it this way- at least the forum made us get to know eachother, that's a good thing, right? anyways, here I am blabing like I know to do best. so, I, for MANY, am not gonna party for your leaving. it's more of a moaning stage for me
love you, buttercup
andro
andro | 21-11-2003 18:00
I've been guessing that this day would come... It doesn't make it any easier though. We'll all miss your cheery posts on the forum. We'll still have e-mail and MSN

*bearhugs*

May Toutatis watch over you always

serotoninsurge
serotoninsurge | 21-11-2003 18:15
I didnt really know you Jamie, but goodbye Take care! and youshould still stop by and say hi.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: