LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Supernatural Books

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
SorAnsem
SorAnsem | 16-02-2009 07:55
Can anyone recommend books that have to do with supernatural being, a bit of action an heroism and some romance. I've read the Twilight series and I liked the elements in the book so I figured I would find some more.
8 comments
IsThisMyFate
IsThisMyFate | 20-02-2009 15:39
There's an author named Kelley Armstrong who writes supernatural books similar to the Twilight series.
OllieK
OllieK | 28-05-2010 10:37
I haven't read the Twilight series, just have seen the movie, but I think you could like The Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice. I've read Interview with the Vampire (the movie based on this book is one of my favorites) and now I'm in the middle of Vampire Lestat - both very good books. The third one to complete the serie is Queen of the Damned, which was cinematized as well - not as good as the Interview, but has got a great soundtrack!
OllieK
OllieK | 28-05-2010 11:25
Huh, I've just read here in the forum there are 13 volumes of the Vampire Chronicles!!! Didn't have any idea there are so many... Should begin to search for them.)
painfuldeath
painfuldeath | 31-05-2010 11:06
supernatural
UnperfectGirl
UnperfectGirl | 01-06-2010 03:50
MORGANVILLE VAMPIRES.is a great series very addictive.the author is Rachel Caine. you should give them a try.i think they are better than twilight
vandy
vandy | 02-06-2010 00:43
I don't know but the Supernatural TV series is really good
zjenn4
zjenn4 | 02-06-2010 00:56
I like the Supernatural TV series too.
Book wise, erm, any or all of the Lord of the Rings books by J.R.R Tolkein, The Eragon series by Christopher Paolini, Harry Potter books by J.K Rowling... The movie The Covenant

Meh, I think most of that is more along the lines of fantasy than supernatural though...
mizzunderstood
mizzunderstood | 02-06-2010 01:44
the SOOKIE STACKHOUSE NOVELS are good and so is the HBO tv series they made.the tv series is called TRUEBLOOD.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: