LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

blah, blah, blah, ranting thread...

Follow 1
Add topic
Search
BrandNew88AFI02
BrandNew88AFI02 | 19-11-2003 21:29
Okay... let's see... school... my teacher sucks, he's mean and yells too much, then starts arguments with the students, and blames them... i had 6 tests this week, some not finished... i failed soe of them, and my parents dont know, but theyre gonna be really mad... and everythings just so confusing, and i STILL can't concentrate...
friends... people suck. okay, so my friends wrote something, and it had some cursing and this one girl giving a guy head... and there was this girl kelsey in it, but the girl who wrote it, brittany, replaced kelsey with me. then, the girl giving head, lauren, took a copy home, and her mom found it. they were all in deep sh-t except for brittany, whose mom is supposedly saying that brittany doesnt know what head means, and all this other stuff. so she didnt get in trouble. but brittany told her mom she did it. and there was another girl involved, named colleen. her mom didnt know about it, so she wasnt in trouble. and then lauren said, well if your mom doesnt know im gonna make sure she does, and brittanys mom said to laurens mom not to say anything to colleen's mom. (yes lots of mom's) so laurens mom said okay i wont, but did it anyway.luckily shes not in trouble, and im not because i didnt write it, the other two did. i still got so many people just HATING me and being mean because im a little different.
family... okay, theres a lot of stuff i cant say, so people just im me. but theres been so many problems, and im sick of getting yelled at by my parents every day. they dont like me for who i am. and they always say stuff, but then say they were just kidding, but it still hurts...
and now i cant get my haircut, because i lost all the pictures, and i'm just feeling so depressed, and life isnt working for me right now. ive tried being positive, but it doesn't work... thank god im seeing my counselor tomorrow...

**topic made sticky; 'ranting' thread**
~edited by moderator~
426 to 447 of 447 comments
page 18 of 18
kinkybinky
kinkybinky | 19-12-2005 16:44
^yep dat's tru it is worse wen it's the uva way round. coz u duno how 2 let em down n keep em bein ur friend.

anyway i came here to rant........somefing makes me fink i rant 2 much but o wel.

lifes pretty crappy, i got piles of work 2 do, and my friends n family r driving me up the wall! then the one gud fing i had left me about 2weeks ago! and ave not spoken 2 him since and i reli wana talk to him, coz i miss him so fukin much! and i just want him back so much, i love him lots! and it's kinda my fault coz i dumped him but it's coz we had a big falling out n i just wana make up, but how am i meant 2 wen he won't evn fukin talk 2 me, and i miss him like crazy! i love him so much, i've never loved anyone as much as i love him! and i just wana b wiv him agen. evn 2 talk 2 him wud b gr8 but evn dat's 2 much 2 ask.

urgh! life sucks!
ice_white_tiger
ice_white_tiger | 10-01-2006 12:43
I'm filing a complaint. About Love.

I'm in love. Truly in love. I've never been so sure of it in my life. He's not like other guys; I know he's not perfect, and that makes me more in love with him because I even like his imperfections.

I always thought that love could conquer all. Love accomplished anything. That no matter what, no matter how much things were getting you down, no matter what was wrong in your relationship, in your life, that as long as you had true love there, you could get passed it and live happy ever after...

... So why isn't that happening? I can feel the love of my life slipping through my fingers and no matter what I say or do I can't seem to find a way to keep him where I want him: in my arms and in my heart.

He says he loves me, he says he's never had these feelings before - so why does he wanna let this go?
roquegaL
roquegaL | 16-01-2006 05:13
something hurt me so much this past weeks and i am so much mad with everything! with my bf who left for turkey without consulting me. with friends who thinks its fun to play a prank on me when im sad. with ppl whose opinions sucks big time. with myself for my stupidity and being ignorant about some issues. all in all i feels like bungee jumping!
BabyAngel009
BabyAngel009 | 16-01-2006 16:32
Thats just like me. Not many people like me in life, my mom and uncle call me names and say their kidding. Everyday I get yelled at and my uncle sometimes say i'm not going to ever talk to you. One time my mom said that she hated me, I can never play in the house even in the afternoon. Sometimes I wish to run away because my mom and uncle are so mean to me. i wish I lived with my dad.
xMajinx
xMajinx | 16-01-2006 16:38
Wanna know what I hate? CD Packages. I mean they're so hard to open. Is it gonna prevent them from being stolen? Of course not. It just gets really annoying. I mean if someone is intent on walking into Best Buy and stealing a CD, the packaging isn't gonna stop him from getting it. I mean they probably have more expensive items that are easier to steal. You could probably walk out with a digital camera easier than a CD. And that is my rant
roquegaL
roquegaL | 17-01-2006 02:41
haha. i agree big time. the last time i tried unsuccessfully to open up a cd packaging it took me roughly 15mins! no kidding. plus another 10 mins using a sharp tool which finally pays.

now my turn to rant. life is a big mess this few weeks. today it got worst. i like to believe there is only one true friend in the whole universe. even the good friends u been spending time with all the time turns out to be something u never thought of. a week back we got back our exam results and as usual i have always got through without putting much effort and my friends who did much more than me got the same result. of course they arent happy i understand that totally but does it give them the right to bring up my results and compare it with theirs in front of the director and the dean. i just thought that is too much. it hurts when 1 of your "good" friends came out with something like this '...her essays are not good and i got bs for mine...' i agreed ONE of my essays can never make it through but i have the others to make it up for. to conclude basically what she wants to prove is if she get a c grade i should have gotten d or e for it. i know i should get a life and drop the whole issues but there are more from where it came from. in the past i have various experiences with various 'friends' thus i know where this is going. i dont feel hurt much i am feeling rather dissapointed because i had hope more from them. now its tarnish. i felt humiliated. i am not being over-sensitive am i. with all that has been happening i can be as over-sensitive as i like. in 1 week i got to know my 'real' friends, gone bankrupt, loss a bf due to some unforseen circumstances and realised how big a mistake ive made last year!
SomeCallMeMaxx
SomeCallMeMaxx | 17-01-2006 23:13
trying to do the nice thing

doing the nice thing

and doing what you should do

are all freakin very different things!!

i dunno how many times i've had people say "but i tried to do the nice thing..."

yea? well? and now it's crap. now it's ruined. what freakin good was your trying? you get an A for effort, congrats. now what? wanna try and do the nice thing now? you freakin can't cuz you ruined it, it's gone, it's dead, there is no more! next time put some fcking thought into what you're doing for christ sakes. we're not putting together a puzzle or cleaning the house; we're dealing with serious issues that affect more than just me and you. you think they'll appreciate your "trying" after they see this? is this the result you wanted from your "trying"? think it through next time instead of just go head first into a dangerous situation thinking "if i try the nice thing it should work..." think about consequences. please.

did it ever cross your freakin mind to maybe, just once, be assertive and instead of making exucses for the inexcusable(cuz that's what you consider the "nice" thing) that you should speak up and let people know what's going on?

you wanna be walked all over? go ahead. i won't be here when it happens. i refuse to be a part of your life when you dig your own grave and get hurt when you fall into it and act surprised. you need to learn on your own. i can only tell you so many times before i realize nothing gets through to you.

/rant

* offtopic :
that's not directed toward anyone, i'm just pissy today.
Razzie
Razzie | 18-01-2006 04:20
Do whatever you think is right!! good luck dude!!!

snowboard20
snowboard20 | 25-01-2006 14:43
I lost my brother's Northface jacket and now my mom is making me pay $100 for it, which I don't even have! GRRRRRR

Also all of my old friends hate me because this year I've made a new best friend and I spend a lot of time with her, so I pretty much ditched my old group of friends. But I mean, what can I say, I like her better! The bad thing is that there's like 10 of them and they can easily spread rumors about me and they kind of "gang up" on me. And they are always talking about me behind my back, and things are just really awkward between us especially when I have to see them in school and stuff so it really sucks. I wish they would all just disappear so I don't have to see them anymore. All they ever did was cause drama and hurt my feelings, and real friends don't do that, which is a reason why I left them in the first place. And they still do it even though they're mad at me.
My new best friend is amazing and I love her to death. I'd do anything for her
ice_white_tiger
ice_white_tiger | 26-01-2006 11:25
How is it possible for someone to tell you they love you, and then HOURS later say they wanna break up? What kinda f*cking sense does that make?

He blames it on a moment... and he won't tell me what moment it was. I don't understand what I've done; we've been honest, we smile together, laugh together, cry together, make love (not sex), we talk openly about what's troubling us...

... how can he do this?
Contenta
Contenta | 26-01-2006 21:50
school sucks
LilAngelKiss
LilAngelKiss | 01-02-2006 02:20
cool. rant. can i rant about whatever i want? oh goody.
well. here goes.

Life sucks. really and truely sucks.
Rudy, i dont even care any more. In fact, i hope you DO read this. I seriously dislike the word hate. u no that. i will not allow people to think that i hate them, as i dont. i may dislike, but not hate. Too much of that in the world as it is. Noone deserves it. or so i thought.
I HATE you rudy. i hate u for what u said, i hate you for what u did, but mostly? i hate u for what u didnt do. ur seriously fucked in the head. i will NEVER forgiv u for what u did. ever.
And as for u, im not even gonna ryt ur name, u annoy me soooo much. u actually deserve to die for what uv done. how can u not see that its all ur own bloody fault. stop faffin around with ur own shitty life, an be there for the ones u promised ur life too. grow up an sort it out. stop dumpin ur own mess on the ones that simply need ur support. now, look what uv done. u ruined him. fix it u stupid idiot, all he needs is u, now, be there for him, for all of them

ah. that makes me feel slightly better.

an for those of u who no me, an are now shocked at the outburst, dont worry. im still the same old happy ema x
asmaangel407
asmaangel407 | 01-02-2006 02:39
bush wont shut up
Rock_lazz
Rock_lazz | 05-02-2006 00:53
ok well here i go

fist week of skool started on monday i got to skool had a good class and shit but then my group ditched me and my bestie soo we wer left sitting by ourselves....i then found out my frend had started cutting herself again becos of her mum.....then my other frend started cutting herself becos of her parents telling her she wasnt right and that she didnt fit into there family.....my guy frends mum was also a bitch and ripped all of his kurt cobain pics for nuthin.......and to top it off my dad found pics of graffiti in my room and has set all these rules for wer i can and cant go
roquegaL
roquegaL | 10-02-2006 14:50
im feeling rather down partly he hasnt called me yet today...he was supposed to ..yesterday night he say he will. its bad enough i cant meet him until next month. but not talking until next month too its like whats the use of this 'relationship'?
he didnt even bother to send a message at least to tell me hes still alive. with his job no one knows. i am worried actually. here is the only place i can rant with no one bugging me. my friends will usually tell me to call him up if i cant stop thinking aloud! about him..but whats the point?! i will wait for him to call me and then i can snap back! i do not want to call him up knowing he might be very busy at work. see, i am a very understanding girlfriend..aha right!
im just waiting now...i hope he call me soon..i seriously miss him so much!
poisonbrain
poisonbrain | 20-04-2006 12:09
I might have screwed my chances with the one person in the last 2 years who actually liked me and was good for me. No rant, just... I felt the need to say it, typ it, whatever. Off to listen to music that's bad for me. Bright Eyes, here I come.
groovygirl_no1
groovygirl_no1 | 21-07-2006 20:21
Ok i need rant space....

Right so at the moment I'm completely confused about ym feelings towards one of my best mates. I mean I really love him as a mate but I dunno if its mroe than that. I mean we went out for a little bit about a year ago but I broke it up cause I wasnt sure. I didnt want to hurt him and there was someone I really liked at the time. But I know that by doing what I did it really hurt him anyway. But now I'm back to wondering if there is more than friendship for us. I know he really likes me. But I can't just mess with his head if im not sure. Argggg

and then to make everythign mroe confusing my other mate just decided out of the blue to tell em he thinks he is fallign in love with me!!!!. Ok so i've told him i dont feel that way but, i think my head might explode. But he has been practically suicidal lately and I don't want to make him any worse.

OK im abotu done now.. I hate relationships.... are they really worth all this *beep*. Why isnt life simple?
purple_hippo
purple_hippo | 07-08-2006 23:21
Could i hate this girl more? no.

It's worse as well, because everybody else likes her so much. She breaks up my best friend and her boyfriend, out of sheer jealousy after using something my friend told her as a friend against her.. now she's hanging out with the guy, after trying to make herself out to be so fucking selfless. Why the hell does he want to know. Have any of my friendships i've built up the last couple of years been genuine? Right now it feels like they never counted for shit anyway. It is all because of her, and even now.. all the people she's hurt, even my best friend, why are they so afraid of not being her friend. Where the hell are their memories? Where the hell are their morals? Who are these people? I don't even know them anymore. They seem to forget how much of a nothing she used to be, how much of a nothing she will always be. Fucking bullying whore bitch.
TurkishDelightt
TurkishDelightt | 28-08-2006 09:24
heyyy, u say "f******" ! when i use that word it is edited so what is your speciality????
3tsgurl13
3tsgurl13 | 28-12-2009 23:14
My friends- my friend told me that last night she and my ex bf had "lots of fun last night" if u catch my drift. she said there was head and alot of other stuff involved. I hate her.
Cyd
Cyd | 16-01-2010 22:38
I don't have a job, or a car. I don't have a job because I don't have a car. I don't have a car because I don't have a job.

NJTransit is not a viable option for me. I live in a jungle of urban sprawl, not an actual city/town, so obviously buses aren't compatible with that area and thus do not run there. My mother
got re-married two years ago and had a baby
with her new husband so she is too busy.

I'm still 17. I'm waiting until I'm 18 so I can get my license without
my mom. Unfortunately I don't get to practice drive
very often because I have no relatives and no friends
over 21. They need to be 21+ to teach you in Jersey, and I am not driving without a license. I live with my grandparents, but they are also poor and only my grandfather drives. He works 2 jobs and doesn't have the time either.

My mom will not pay for a car, we don't have this type of money. I won't be able to afford to go to school next year either. I have no idea what to do and am completely lost.
Cyd
Cyd | 16-01-2010 22:41
I did have a job recently as a cashier, but the store closed. I don't have much money saved.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: