726 to 750 of 765 comments
page 30 of 31
sadiejane1314
already planning. lol
x_StRaWbErReEz_
4months ago
vinodino
vinodino | 03:22
I cant believe what the world is coming to..i mean..does'nt anyone here hav self-respect?u ppl are behaving so cheaply..this is going out to all the girls..Please have some respect for yourselves and set high expectations..do not be made use by some some idiot who just wants sex..Girls,your virginity is like a jewel..save that jewel for the guy that deserves it and for some1 who loves you just as much as you love him..Coz,once you lose it,you can NEVER get it back..i repeat..NEVER..i encourage every1 not to hav pre-marital sex as i will lead to many other problems you'll have to face..Alwayz think about the consequences before you do anything..I hope that girls will have more self-respect and will be more conservative..God Bless
FireWaterBurn
FireWaterBurn | 03:26
Excuse me, but the overly Christian prude, anti-orgasm thread is over there.
vinodino
vinodino | 03:32
i'm just trying knock some sense into some people..i would really like to see girls with self-respect..thats all i want..i dunt want any1 to regret about making the wrong move..
FireWaterBurn
FireWaterBurn | 03:33
It isn't about self respect. They like to orgasm, let them be.
xMajinx
xMajinx | 03:36
at my family reunion with my cousin (just kidding, I'm still a virgin)
FireWaterBurn
FireWaterBurn | 03:38
Hypothetically speaking, if I said that i would do my cousin instantly if she wasn't my cousin, would people look down upon me?
dudekrulz
dudekrulz | 03:39
Three words:

You.Cousin.Alabama.
vinodino
vinodino | 03:40
I'm so happy tat i live in a more conservative country...not where ppl hav sex at 13..wow..i feel so lucky...
beetroot
beetroot | 03:40
Move to Tasmania.. they have no problem with cousin-loving.
FireWaterBurn
FireWaterBurn | 03:41
Yeah, good job... You don't like orgasms in Singapore.

Anyways, I could probably lose it this weekend. I need to consult my sex therapist Mr. Tyrannical King.
xMajinx
xMajinx | 03:43
I heard in some African countries they remove something in the women so they don't get orgasms
vinodino
vinodino | 03:43
If u r a guy,dont ruin a girl's life..if u are a girl,have more respect for yourself..i've nothing more to say..its up to you..
FireWaterBurn
FireWaterBurn | 03:44
I am pretty sure they remove the clit in some places.

Dino - Shhhh....You make me want to have sex evne more out of spite.

beetroot
beetroot | 03:44
vinodino, just because it goes against what you believe in, doesn't mean that premarital sex is wrong. It's an own choice thing, and just because these girls, and guys, have lost their viginitys, doesn't mean that they have no selfrespect or that they are behaving cheaply.
Masterful_Ally
Masterful_Ally | 03:44
Curt I wouldnt choose a self-professed 'user' of 'fat girls' as a sex therapist if I were you. He probably has all the sexual prowess of a 40-year-old virgin
FireWaterBurn
FireWaterBurn | 03:46
Haha, good point.

Honestly, I think I am just looking for someone to tell me that morals are nothing and that I should do this chick, despite her non-attractiveness.

* offtopic :
Haha, the prowess of a 40 year old virgin.
Masterful_Ally
Masterful_Ally | 03:48
It doesn't matter if she isn't conventionally attractive, as long as you find her attractive and aren't 'ashamed' of her in any way.
vinodino
vinodino | 03:48
Beetroot..you dont have to agree on this with me..i'm just saying wat i believe in okay..I feel that western countries hav too much freedom,like they feel tat they can do wateva they want..Trust me,we cannot handle too much freedom,it'll destroy us..i'm just saying wat i think..you can choose to disagree with me..i'm fine with that..
FireWaterBurn
FireWaterBurn | 03:49
That's the thing: I don't even know her...but she is all over me and basically begging for me to bang her.

Therapist Ally, what should I do.

Do I lose my virginity to an ugly girl I don't evne know?
Masterful_Ally
Masterful_Ally | 03:55
Therapist Ally says if you don't know her and don't even find her attractive, then what possible reason is there to sleep with the girl! None.
anarchy666
anarchy666 | 20:33
Curt u a virgin??? that s the most hilarious thing i have read on LSI so far!!!
lindasugar
lindasugar | 20:35
Do I lose my virginity to an ugly girl I don't evne know

OMG you crack me up lol
DannyB
DannyB | 20:36
Lmao. Thats funny

Only because of your personality dear Curtis. Nothing more, nothing less. I've had friends who said they've had sex, then their sister comes along and unveils everything

Though seriously, nothing wrong with being a virgin.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: