LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Follow 0
Add topic
Search
evee
evee | 18-11-2003 18:44
...i dont know if i'm in the right place for my question ...but oh well...

...ok i really need to convert a song (mp3) into a karaoke song...and i was wondering if someone anyone would know a program for it..i tried a few that i found and they like suck big time...do any of you know a good program to do that ...i need it like today ...hurry ppl...thx...
5 comments
andro
andro | 18-11-2003 18:46
If you're looking for software in a hurry, I suggest looking on http://www.tucows.com

The site's full of freeware and shareware programs that you can download. You can find pretty much everything in their archives. I'm sure they'd have a program that fits your needs somewhere
evee
evee | 18-11-2003 18:49
...i'll check it out ...thx hun...
maximostk
maximostk | 19-11-2003 01:22
That new Ipod rocks-nothing like, anything Ive' everseen before.................
Dekar
Dekar | 19-11-2003 02:50
I did a bit of research on Karaoke music, and it turns out that it is specially made by music companies on CDs/DVDs to use. I'm guessing that you could possibly find the tracks online on some file-sharing program. I'm not sure about actually using software to convert a music file into a karaoke file because it involves video and usually synthesized music. I'll keep looking though.
evee
evee | 20-11-2003 14:50
...aight thx...
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: