LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Back to old website

Advice on a gift for a girl?

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
RedStarCheese
I'm not exactly the best when finding gifts for people, especially when I have no idea what to get them. I want to get her something really nice for Christmas since she sent me something really, really thoughtful last year and I didn't have the money for anything for her. I used to complain that car hair would get on my clothes all the time and I had never seen the ocean, so she got me an ocean-scented car freshener and a lint brush!

The only things that I know this girl really likes are snow, ice cream, and Belgium chocolate from when she was in Europe, so it was pretty durn good there. I was planning on buying a box and putting some of that "fake snow" stuff in it along with a real gift, but I dunno where to find Belguim Chocolate in the USA, much less somewhere reliable for it being good. I already went to zchocolat.com but it's like $2 for a piece of this stuff! And I know nothing about the place sending it out.

This girl and I are just friends and she lives in WA and myself in IL, just to clarify anything ;p

Any help? Please?
9 comments
Peroxider
Peroxider | 05:10
In Aus, you can get Belguim chocolate. mmm... it's so good... It's like, acriss the street from the rialto tower.... not that you'd know that...lol.

I'd like to help, but i'm not sure either.
anoobis
anoobis | 05:12
you can probably get it at a duty-free shop in an international airport
RedStarCheese
Hrm, I didn't even think about that! I'd much prefer ordering it from somwhere, but if it comes down to it I'll have to see about going to O'Hare and see what they have. It's a 110 minute drive from here, on a slow day. Thanks for the thought
vandy
vandy | 06:22
as cliche as it sounds, it's totally the thought that counts. When I had a bf, I don't remember a single gift he bought me but I could probably recite some of what he said in his cards.
QUPNCY
QUPNCY | 06:31
maybe you can get her a bracelet or something with her name on it, just silver so it doesn't cost as much.. man i remember my ex used to buy me all this jewelery.. heh try not to wear it now though.

you could also get her some perfume, that's a great gift for girls or guys i think.
Peroxider
Peroxider | 07:26
Yeah but, perfume is so... unoriginal. If she likes chocolate from Belguim, snow and.....what was it? Oh yeah, ice cream, then you should probably buy her something to do with them.

Plantagenet
Plantagenet | 08:55
eum....aren't tehre parhaps chocolate-stores called "Leonidas" or "callebaut"? cause then it's belgian....
singingsweetie
get her roses, take her out to dinner, get her a necklace, and sing her a song
Melinda
Melinda | 04:44
Books, music.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: