LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Follow 0
Add topic
Search
music_babe
music_babe | 17-11-2003 19:35
ok, so i dunno if anyone but me will admit to watching it, but i can't help it - i'm addicted.
My favourite contestant this year are Roxanne, Michelle and Sam.
I hate susanne, she's got a good voice, but not as a pop idol.
Wat r ur views????
8 comments
stupot
stupot | 17-11-2003 19:37
im annoyed andy got voted off, i liked him. i want roxanne to win now, shes cool
the_locust
the_locust | 17-11-2003 19:38
My views? The show should be axed. I mean look at last years contestants, they got a few number ones, a tour, one album and then no one cares and has moved on. The show it self annoys me, don't get me started on the people in it...
music_babe
music_babe | 17-11-2003 19:42
stu....i agree, Roxanne shud win!!!!
i wasn't bothered that Andy got voted off, he wasn't my favourit person but they're worst performers and vocals within the remaining contestants.
locust, y do u hate it so much?
it's just giving ordinary ppl the chance of fame and fortune that they might not otherwise get.
the_locust
the_locust | 17-11-2003 19:48
I don't know really? Perhaps the fact the people they create get instant fame and fortune that other artisits who are just as talented and in most cases, more, never get. I agree it's a good opportunity for people who wouldn't get in to the business otherwise but it's annoying that they do hardly any work, get told how to dress/act and then sell millions. They also don't write their own songs. I'm not saying they can't sing or anything....I'm sure they can, I just don't like the way they get this instant fame that's often short lived.
ravenskiss
ravenskiss | 17-11-2003 19:50
my friend fancies simon. stupot totally agree about andy he was pretty good
Alle666
Alle666 | 17-11-2003 19:56
Simon is sooooo hot. and evil and awww....

sophie
sophie | 17-11-2003 20:06
i like susanne i think she might win it!
chicken_nugget
chicken_nugget | 18-11-2003 21:27
i love pop idol but why did leon go he had such a great voice !!!
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: