LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Back to old website

I don't know what to do

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
AnTiHurLeyPUnk1
My father moved out like... 7 weeks ago, and now that things have cooled down, he came over last night and watched a movie, and my mom invited him to move back in, but he said that he didn't want to, so now all my mom is cry all day, and so now there's like this depressive mood that hangs over our house.::sigh::
14 comments
aflackoh6
aflackoh6 | 00:31
might I suggest Papa Roach's "Infest" CD? I think it might help relieve some of your stress and anger
eeyoresoul
eeyoresoul | 00:32
I'm sorry. Just hang in there, I'm sure it will all work out in the end.
QUPNCY
QUPNCY | 00:32
try talking to her about things jordan, i remember you gabe me a slight overview as to what was going on there that time on msn, your mum sounds like she is better off without him.

just give it a bit of time. if your mum chooses not to get you involved it in all then then you can only respect that & just be there for her even if it's subtle. try doing things around the house without her asking you, this will at least make her realise you do care about her & maybe cheer her up a bit so she can just relax.
AnTiHurLeyPUnk1
haha, I have it, and may I say one thing: "Broken Home" is a story about my family.
AnTiHurLeyPUnk1
::sigh:: I do nice things for her all day, and compliment her, and all she does is snap back at me and tell me how bad of a job I'm doing at being a kid.
aflackoh6
aflackoh6 | 00:34
Maybe your parents are just better at being friends and your mom doesnt see that yet...you might be able to show her that
ViSioN
ViSioN | 00:36
shes goin through a rough time dude.. just keep doin what you're doin.. she'll appreciate it in the end. as for the parents bein separated/divorced... its not so bad. personally, in my opinion, in my situation, im glad they are... you'll get through it ok.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 00:36
I dunno what the situation is with all of this stuff, but I gotta agree just hang in there. Things will get better. It's prolly just hard for both of your parents right now.
RooBee
RooBee | 01:03
its true, u have to hang in there and be supportive of your mom, but if your house is depressing, spend less time there... i know its not what youd expect to hear, but if u tried talking to your mom and she just doesnt listen or whatever, and everything around u depresses u, u cant let it bring u down. keep up the favors youre doing for her, but if that doesnt work, try asking her what needs to be done and let her know that youre trying to help, she might not show it, but shell be grateful that u love her enough to care about the little things like that

oh yea, if u dont think talking to her will work, u could write her a letter telling her what u think about everything thats going on and how u feel about it, and then leave in in a place that she will be sure to see it [i kno, i kno, it sounds corny, but my friends had a similar situation with his mom and he wrote her a letter and things have gotten better between them... it didnt fix all the problems, but she listens to his opinions more now, and hes a lot happier]

so anyway... good luck with everything, hope i helped a little
Just_Jamie
Just_Jamie | 01:05
Hey, Jordan...having split-up parents isn't all bad...I mean, yeah, it pretty much sucks, but...

When you're fighting with one, you can always go to the other, just to chill and get it out of your system.

Yeah, that's pretty much the only non-materialistic positive I can think of right now, but I'm sure there are more.
QUPNCY
QUPNCY | 01:12
yeah, it gets easier.. my parents split almost 4 years ago & i was really upset when it happened, but beleive me, after a while you do get used to it & don't want it any other way.

your mum is obviously under a lot of stress at the moment, my mum used to be in bad moods & take things out on me all the time when my dad moved out, we used to fight any time we were in the same room together. but things eventually got better, i relised i wasn't making things any easier on her & she knew she wasn't being the best with me & we just began getting along, she was happy, so was i & now we are closer than ever. same thing will happen with you & your mum, watch. just give it some time.
AnTiHurLeyPUnk1
yeah... for some reason I don't exactly feel comfortable talking to my dad... and I don't know why... maybe because he's a psychologist? idk..
QUPNCY
QUPNCY | 01:24
well i don't know.. i have to go now though but good luck with everything.. i hope your mum feels better soon, maybe you should make her dinner tonight or i guess it's past that lol, tomorrow night then

take care.
singingsweetie
i'm so sorry hun
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: