en

Q and A or Slumdog Millionaire

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
Ruhi
Ruhi | 27-12-2008 06:36
Hey guys........

Have you seen the recent release Slumdog Millionaire which was a novel based movie. What do you think about the picturisation of the written story. Was it as influencing as the novel was??? do post your replies.....

Ruhi Sheikh
Music Reviewer
2 comments
hupsahtanut
hupsahtanut | 09-04-2010 01:39
I read the novel first before seeing the movie. They were very different from each other but I liked both of them. I think the movie focused too much on the love story and I hated how they had changed Salim in the movie. His character was my favorite in the novel. Also a lot of characters names were changed, even the main character's name! In the book it was Ram but in the movie his name was Jamal.

But at least they had made the questions follow his life in the movie, too. I liked the way the book was written
rhenL
rhenL | 02-11-2011 06:14
Many people might recall "Slumdog Millionaire," the Academy Award-winning movie about a poor man who wins large on a show in India. In a suit of life emulating art, the leading prize in the show portrayed in the movie has just been won by a 27-year-old clerk, Sushil Kumar, who has been attempting to get by. Source: Slumdog Millionaire comes true for Sushil Kumar on game show
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: