Add topic
Search
Violent_Jones
I'm pregnant.
101 to 122 of 122 comments
page 5 of 5
Just_Jamie
Just_Jamie | 06:42
grr...I'm impatient! lol I wanna talk to him NOW. But...yeah...you're right...it's also after midnight, so too late to be calling anyway. I should probably go to bed soon...but I want my thai food first, cause I'm greedy like that.

Anyway, babe, I unloaded on you without even asking how your day's been! Other than that you slept until 2...
vandy
vandy | 06:43
can I join the party? No one tell my mom...but...*whispers* I like bacardi silver
Just_Jamie
Just_Jamie | 06:45
Sure Vandy!
cheech
cheech | 06:47
ren you should like make it so i cant talk to trav...cuz that would be cool

peace
cheech
Dekar
Dekar | 06:50
Sign me up for a cold one, or two, or...oh hell, just make it a baker's dozen and then some!

Just hook it to my veins!!!
QUPNCY
QUPNCY | 07:02
lol.. oh you still didn't rox?
& jamie, it's ok, heh i guess im not helping by not being on a messenger.. i'll be on yahoo in a sec.. my day was alright, had a lazy one, i really can not be bothered going out tonight although i will prob end up meeting up with a mate at around 11.. haha, you know you'd love her too she's gorgeous.

also.. hello to vandy my milfy mother.. how are you sweety
Just_Jamie
Just_Jamie | 07:04
She can't possibly be as lovely as you! But, just in case, tell her I said hi...your brother too...

hehehehe

Whatcha gonna be doing if/when you go out this evening?
QUPNCY
QUPNCY | 07:08
haha speaking of my brother.. he left just under 5 mins ago.. he brought me home food too, his so funny though, planning to go to the rugby with all his mates tomorrow night, then his mrs gets in his ear about her friends party & now he doesn't know what to do, but guarentee 100% he will choose the chick thing over his mates, unless they wanna go hehe.

i am meant to be going to a girl from schools party, no one is really going though i don't think, smart one having it in the middle of exams though, true.. mmm that mate of mine, the foxy one has some dance thing until like 11 so she said we will meet up then, i think she will just want to go to a bar or something, i can't be bothered with clubs atm, the weather was boiling hot today & it will be even worse inside one of those, so i don't know for now lol. do you have any plans for the weekend yet?
cheech
cheech | 07:11
did i see the word food?

peace
cheech
Dekar
Dekar | 07:13
*munch munch* I did!
QUPNCY
QUPNCY | 07:14
haha yeah rox.. i would give you some myself since you prob don't want it off my brother, i got the good looks of the family lol, jk, just waiting for jamie to doubt that.. heh oh well you'd prefer me over a guy feeding you anyway wouldn't you rox?
Just_Jamie
Just_Jamie | 07:21
My plans for the weekend?

Friday - work, then begin boxing my belongings up.
Saturday - babysit the niece and nephew, box more belongings up.
Sunday - box belongings up.

Oh, and Chris-here has been calling me, wanting to go do something this weekend, but I think I already talked to you about that. I've been blowing him off thus far.
QUPNCY
QUPNCY | 07:24
ah yeah, i think i could have guessed he wanted to meet you over the weekend..you packing stuff up for the army or are you leaving your mums, going dads etc?
Just_Jamie
Just_Jamie | 07:34
Well, I did the math, and I really don't like the idea of not working for the rest of November/December - it cuts it a little too close for my tastes.

I don't get paid by the army til the end of January, and I have bills that are set for auto-deduct out of my checking account at the beginning of the month. So...if I were to quit working now, I would just barely have enough to cover the Jan. bills. If I work until I leave, I should have a nice little cushion, in case something goes wrong.

lol - anyway, in short, I'll be sucking it up and staying with my mom until I leave; so - I'm boxing stuff up to go into storage. I basically have to clean everything I own out of my mom's house, and that's a lot of crap. lol
Groovejet
Groovejet | 07:38
Congratulations to the lucky parents.
QUPNCY
QUPNCY | 07:42
haha.. yeah i'd hate to move now, i have that much stuff in my room lol.

aww i'm gona miss you when you go, but you will be getting letters from me
YubaCityCutie
i dont come on here for a while and man do I miss alot.....oh well Ive got noobie that I speak with everynight on msn....I guess thats good enough......
Just_Jamie
Just_Jamie | 07:48
Thanks Renny!

Send me something in the next month and a half...that way, I'll have your address, so I can send you my address while I'm at basic training. (I don't know it yet - just that it's in Columbia, SC...I think. LOL)
ravenskiss
ravenskiss | 22:37
congrats on the baby

* offtopic :

aren't you bit young
singingsweetie
YAY!!! I'm a godmother!! lol okay i'm slow
lilrocker821
lilrocker821 | 13:08
I bet this baby was an accident rite Jones?! LOL Omig uv got 2 b kidding me! LOL ok ok bless your babe seriously but please don't accidently drop him...4 us ok?! I know you can't help that your clumsy and mean but...
lilrocker821
lilrocker821 | 13:09
Hey, can i still buy your baby something?
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: