LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Back to old website

love at first sight?

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
WanderingAngel
what is your opinion on love at first sight? do you believe in it? is "love at first sight" based purely on looks?
26 to 33 of 33 comments
page 2 of 2
BitterSweet
BitterSweet | 02:02
You can't love without knowin them.
silverarian
silverarian | 11:48
I think you can know when you meet someone that you WILL fall in love with them, like some kind of inherent knowing, but I don't think you actually fall in love when you meet. Does that make sense, at all?
ladybird
ladybird | 11:50
I read this pick up line yesterday: "Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?" Cool, huh? and arrogant..
chicken_nugget
of course love at first sight is based on looks coz how can it be based on your personality if you dont know that person .
i dont believe in love at first sight coz how do you know what that person is like . they could be some mad axe murderer !!!
ravenskiss
ravenskiss | 18:38
there isn't any such thing you can not go by looks alone you need to get to know the real them..
Reach_4_a_star
Doesn't exist, as said before, you can't love someone you don't know, you can really like someone just by looking and him/her but love is a different thing, you love someone when you start knowing him, you fall in love with someone because something in what that person is attracts you... at first sight is only liking, lust, attraction....
ice_white_tiger
Love At First Sight is the kinda thing I'd absolutely wish with all my heart to be real, but i know its just too damn good to be true.
rawkerNoNagal
aaaaaaah icey i know exactly what you mean
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: