LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Back to old website
Follow 1
Add topic
Search
indiechick_
indiechick_ | 22:16
Nation States is a nation simulation game. You create your own country, fashioned after your own ideals, and care for its people. Either that or you deliberately torture them. It's really up to you.

I found this online game a while ago, and thought I could share since we're bored quite often. It's very simple: you just create your own country, and every day they'll come up with issues. You make decisions and it affects the description of your country, as well as its level of political freedom, civil rights and economy. It may sound complicated or too serious, but really, the issues can get quite funny and the gameplay couldn't be easier to understand.

Oh, and here's a tip: new issues are set to appear once per week when you first join, so go to "settings" and you can choose to receive new issues as often as twice a day if you wish.

We also created a region for those that come from letssingit, it's called The LSI Union. So if you've decided to join the game, don't be shy and come on over to our region. You can either look it up on the region's list or click on the link to it on my country.

Have fun!

[note from dagor]
After having created your own nation, you can join the LSI region by clicking on your own region (Pacific something) and click on 'move to a new region' .. search for 'The LSI Union'
76 to 85 of 85 comments
page 4 of 4
MisterEMan
MisterEMan | 18:11
Yea, just read about it. I'll prolly sign up for it, see what its about.
Dagor
Dagor | 18:27
I will do too, whenever it comes .. I'll be forced to get an army though, seeing the bloodthirsty nations around me. I shall have elite defence troops, and they shall have black uniforms and facial hair .. hehehe
indiechick_
indiechick_ | 18:57
ooh i hope there are ways to be in war. we shall have the LSI union II as well!
indiechick_
indiechick_ | 11:08
haha i gave them my mobile # so they can text me when it's released. such a nerd.
Dagor
Dagor | 11:52
I was rather expecting that there would be a threat getting invaded by fellow LSIers ... *looks around in suspicion*

and I can't guarantee of course that I could be trusted .. hehehe
indiechick_
indiechick_ | 11:57
oh but i would never invade another pirate's country! unless there was gold involved of course.
Dagor
Dagor | 12:02
or rum ... rumour goes that some nations train their army with ninjas

which shall be spotted of course if they ever try to frolic in my many lush forests
andro
andro | 12:03
Ninjas don't get spotted - they could already be in your country and you wouldn't know about it until the killing starts
Dagor
Dagor | 12:05
ninjas don't look like parrots, so they will be spotted easily
EinderiheN
EinderiheN | 17:02
Seems interesting. I'll join and take a look too.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: