LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Just got a Zune Player.

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
anicoleface
anicoleface | 01-01-2008 11:55
It's effin delicious looking, beautiful screen and everything.
Gorgeous mp3 player.

PROBLEM: IDK how to work it. It's supposed to be as easy as the Ipod, but Itunes used to do all the work for me. Now I have to do all the work? I don't know. I"m confused.

SOMEONE HELP ME. plz?
6 comments
JDolla
JDolla | 01-01-2008 18:12
the zune software does all the work if you set it up right. its easier to use than the ipod, just read all the instructions and use all the software you were given
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 01-01-2008 18:31
Doesn't it come with instructions? Even though instructions can often make things worse and confuse more.
anicoleface
anicoleface | 01-01-2008 20:07
Haha, yes it came with instructions, but I am a bit on the retarded side. Thanks for reminding me of that, Sierra lol

I put the software on my computer, but now I don't really know how to get my limewire/frostwire songs on it. I mean, do i just make a playlist and save it like i did on itunes? lol

i feel like such an idiot.
JDolla
JDolla | 01-01-2008 20:14
go under options and you'l see an option to change the folders that it draws music from. change the folder to whatever folder your limewire/frostwire music gets saved to
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 01-01-2008 20:50
Don't feel like an idiot, it took me awhile to get used to my iPod, those things aren't much fun to learn how to work either. As for helping you, I don't know anything about the Zune player, sorry.
anicoleface
anicoleface | 02-01-2008 06:20
I finally figured it out!

my settings were all messed up. I don't know how that happened lol

Thanks Jeremy, you know I'm electronically impaired. lol
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: