en
Back to old website

Worst Commercials of all time.

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
e80kse
e80kse | 21:33
I nominate Lipozene. Who can forget the legendary Narda. "Loooook atttt youuuu!!" "Mmmm" "You just can't do it on your own! You can't" And the imitable Yolanda Suarez who I doubt is even a real doctor. With her sloshing slurring nasty voice, I can hear her spit! This commercial is disgusting, degrading, annoying, and they all have bug eyes. I absoluetly can't stand this commercial, I literally have to change the channel when it comes on, and I have TiVo!
2 comments
Treble1000
Treble1000 | 22:54
Actually, Dr. Yolanda Suarez is an actual doctor, she's my doctor, and she's the best and most caring doctor I've ever had. Learn your facts before you say such rude things about people, please.
belfastbailey
Yes, Dr. Suarez IS an actual doctor, but the commercial IS annoying. The director should have had a glass of water available for her because that clicking noise is atrocious. (Being a recovering meth addict, I used to have that noise myself and it annoyed me even THEN!) And I am, in no way, intimating that Dr. Suarez is a meth addict...so don't even go there. :-) HORRID commercial, but cannot fault Dr. Suarez for that!
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: