LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Love/Friendship Quotes

Follow 3
Add topic
Search
punkbabie
punkbabie | 09-10-2003 22:16
Im working on the school yearbook, and we have a couples and best friends page that im working on, and I need a couple of good LOVE and FRIENDSHIP quotes that would be appropriate.

They can come from movies, songs, anything as long as I know who said it!

Thanks a bunch!!

**i have decided to make this thread a sticky, as these quotes or phrases can sometimes be helpful, eg: for msn/aim names etc.. have fun**

~edited by moderator~
126 to 150 of 168 comments
page 6 of 7
failinluv218
failinluv218 | 29-05-2005 03:30
I dont know if this has been said but...

"I sent an angel to watch over you but he was sent back saying 'angels dont watch over angels."
spiritfall
spiritfall | 06-07-2005 03:36
* "Friends are like condoms,they keep you safe when things get rough."- i donno

*"I won't let anyone hurt you without paying,including me."-Ariel/me

*"I will never foresaken you"-By Evanescence-lies

*"If i wasn't your friend would i be right her,right now?"-My friend Chris

* "A true friend will never be jealous of your happiness."-i donno

Find a friend that would get frustrated when he/she can't be there with you.Find a friend that would help you in any way possible.find a friend who would treat you like a brother or a sister.Find a friend that will say "I love you" and mean it-i donno agian

" I would never want to hurt you...If i ever do I never ment to and I'm sorry"-Me/Ariel

I can't remember who said some of these sorry

MisterKing
MisterKing | 06-07-2005 03:38
Keep your friends close, keep your enimies closer. JK
beachbabe16
beachbabe16 | 10-07-2005 06:25
"i wanna guy i can run to in pjs, hair a mess, no make-up, eyes red from crying, and he says, "baby you look beautiful"" i got it from a friend
sexyangel15
sexyangel15 | 11-07-2005 21:17
go with with the motion in the ocean...lol
sexyangel15
sexyangel15 | 11-07-2005 21:17
and i heard it off of room raiders
ida_piijah
ida_piijah | 09-08-2005 22:29
"Make new friend, but ceep the old. The new is silver, the old is GOLD!"

Maby already here, but I love that one.

Love,
Ida
GangstaTears
GangstaTears | 15-08-2005 13:08
You're not just who I love, but who I am
SwimStar
SwimStar | 25-09-2005 16:13
"I love thee with all the breaths, smiles and tears of all my life, and if god choose, i shall but love thee better after death."

"i thought i had found my knight in shining armor, but it turned out to be just another loser in aluminum foil."

"A life without love is no life at all"

"love as though youve never been hurt before."

those are just a few i know
babyblue2067
babyblue2067 | 25-09-2005 16:14
Friends arrive too late and leave too soon.
-- no idea where i got that from
Hunnicomb
Hunnicomb | 28-09-2005 12:58
'Here's to the nights I'll never remember, with the friends I'll never forget'

I really like that one
Nana13
Nana13 | 28-09-2005 13:02
here's a one I like
"frends are like stars, somtimes you may not see them, but they are always there"
benojohnsbabe47
benojohnsbabe47 | 07-10-2005 20:00
This was already posted but there is more to it

"Make new friends, but keep the old. One is silver and the others gold. A circle's round, and has no end. That's how long I want to be your friend."
I don't know who said it but it is a traditional girl scout song lol

Some more quotes:

"Love is like oxygen, love lifts us up where we belong, all you need is love." Moulin Rouge

"The greatest thing, you'll ever learn, is just to love, and be loved, in return." Also Moulin Rouge

"They say a boy that will make you cry isn't worth your tears, well even if he's not, sometimes you just have to cry a while before you can feel any less miserable." Unkown

"I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you." Air Supply

"A girl can have whatever love life she chooses." The Wedding Date

"The first time you fall in love, you give all of your heart. After your heart is broken you only have a part of it left and the next time you fall in love you use all of your heart that you have, but you don't have the whole thing, so you can never love as much as you did the first time you gave your heart." Unknown

"The first cut is the deepest" Sheryll Crow

"Take a look at me now, Well there's just an empty space, And to wait for you is all I can do and that's what I've got to face, Take a good look at me now, I'll still be standing here, and you coming back to me is against all odds, but that's a chance I've got to take." Phil Collins

"I almost had you, but I guess that doesn't cut it, I almost loved you, I just wished you would've loved me too." Bowling for Soup

"You complete me." Jerry Maguire

"You had me at hello." Also Jerry Maguire

"If you ever wanted me to be with another woman for you, I would do it." Also Jerry Maguire (I just thought that one was funny)

"I know I don't know you, but I want you so bad." Maroon 5
Lyrics_Lover_11
Lyrics_Lover_11 | 09-10-2005 23:58
"You need to love yourself in order to love others"

"I love you, I'll always love you, there's nothing I won't do to say these word to you that your beautiful forever" Good Charlotte - Always and Forever
Lyrics_Lover_11
Lyrics_Lover_11 | 09-10-2005 23:58
words*
XMissMMCX
XMissMMCX | 22-10-2005 06:06
i love you is 8 letters.
so is bullsh*t
Im_not_okay
Im_not_okay | 02-11-2005 21:38
Best friends are sister destiny forgot to give us!!!
lokifan
lokifan | 14-11-2005 10:47
Relationships are like the weather: boys are the rain, they come and go and get you wet. The One is the sun, he keeps you warm and makes you smile. Friendship is the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it and it's always there.

Friendship was invented by fallen angels; you don't need God's love when you have each other's.

Friends are people who listen to you bitch about people but still think you're a great person

Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs - Shakespeare

It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart. Without saying a word, you can light up the dark.

Love is what's in the room at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen.

Love is when a boy puts on cologne and a girl puts on perfume and they go out and smell each other.

Love is when someone gives you their chips and doesn't make you give them any of yours.

I love the pee in pants 1! I told that 2 my m8 n she was v happy!
punkygurl
punkygurl | 18-11-2005 03:00
"if all my friends were jumping off a bridge, i wouldn't follow, i'd be at the bottom to catch them"
oona14
oona14 | 22-11-2005 18:56
You never lose by loving.You lose by holding back.
_DeMoNs_AsS_
_DeMoNs_AsS_ | 20-01-2006 22:50
I hate the way you talk to me and the way you cut you hair
I hate the way you drive my car
I hate it when you stare
I hate you big dumb combat boots and the way you read my mind
I hate you so much it makes me sick, it even makes me rhyme
I hate the way you're always right
I hate it when you lie
I hate it when you make me laugh even worse when you make me cry
I hate it when you're not around and the fact that you didnt call
but mostly
I hate the way i dont hate you
not even close
not even a little bit
not even at all.

[i]Ten things I hate about you movie

jemaunix
jemaunix | 22-01-2006 18:23

i cud smoke 'till my lungs burn & my breathn stops, but i wud smoke a million mor if only to prove how meaningless life is without you..

everytime i see a star, i remember u & cry.. y? coz i was under dat star wen i wished 4 u.. i was under dat star wen i had u & i was under dat star wen u suddenly wished 4 sum1 new...

wen u luv sm1 u'll fight 4 wat u feel.. but if d one u love loves sm1 else, "let go".. a soldier must know wen 2 fight & wen 2 surrender..

peter pan came 1nite & invited me 2 nverland wer i can nvr grw old.. i was about 2 go bt i refused.. kno y? coz i thot of sumthn' better 2 do.. & dats 2 grow old wid you..

up 2 wer can u prove ur love 2 sum1? wat wil u do if ur love 1 asks u "do u really luv me?" & telz u... "if yes,, can u set me free?"

i LYK u DNT u KNOW? i CARE 4 u DNT u KNW? i LUV u DNT u KNW? hw S2PD of ME 2 ask U ds QUESTIONS...of CORS u DNT knw! HW wud U knw DAT i LYK u, I care 4 U & i LUV u..Wn ur 2 BC luving SM1 els...

Two teardrops were floating down the river. One drop said to the other, "Who are you?". "I am the teadrop of the boy who lost a woman, who are you?". "I'm the teardrop of a girl who regret letting a man go" ...
Danjit
Danjit | 22-01-2006 19:31
"Our Little Group Has Always Been And Always Will Until The End"
-Smells Like Teen Spirit, Nirvana

"I'll Be There For You When The Rain Starts To Fall
I'll Be There For You Like I've Been There Before
I'll Be There For You 'Cause You're There For Me Too"
-I'll Be There For You, Rembrandts
dom_chikita
dom_chikita | 22-01-2006 19:53
i'll love him til da Lord strikes me dead. Til nerds start fallin classes. and hoes stop giving heads
dom_chikita
dom_chikita | 22-01-2006 19:57
take a picture, it'll last longer. cuz after u see diz face, u'll just sit there and wonder.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: