LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Follow 0
Add topic
Search
Cindy_Lou_2
Cindy_Lou_2 | 01-10-2003 16:10
Hey evry1. just wanted 2 know wat do u think makes a gud kisser?
26 to 50 of 100 comments
page 2 of 4
carole
carole | 01-10-2003 16:53
déjà-vu now.
We can still pretend we're guys tho
Dekar
Dekar | 01-10-2003 16:54
There's no difference between what men and women want from a kiss. We all want it to be from someone who we want to be kissing, and we all want it to leave us wanting more. The rest is just details.
XxX
XxX | 01-10-2003 16:55
*tee hee* Yeah Right!
*bow down!!!*
No, he will not feel you breathing in. Unless you take deep deep breaths, but that's way different..I do that sometimes...its pretty funny actually, stealing people's air...mouah hah hah.
Just dont like, keep your mouth open the whole time cause that's f*ckin disgusting, dont use tooo much tongue cause that's pretty f*ckin gross too...just dont worry about it...dont be nervous and it'll go fine. Besides, we all have our bad experiences *shivers* Jonny.......
Cindy_Lou_2
Cindy_Lou_2 | 01-10-2003 16:56
but guys will tell their friends bad stuff whereas girls wont. what does being like a washing machine mean?
Not_Involved
Not_Involved | 01-10-2003 16:56
Too much tongue action, too much saliva.
carole
carole | 01-10-2003 16:57
LOL
Cindy_Lou_2
Cindy_Lou_2 | 01-10-2003 16:58
im really nervous about it. i dnt want 2 cover him in saliva!
XxX
XxX | 01-10-2003 16:58
Ah hah hah. I have no idea!
Just, who cares..if he sais you're a bad kisser, just say, "he's just trying to make himself look good...he, on the other hand, had no idea what he was doing...lemme tell ya.." then make something up. lol. That's the best advice I can give you on that!
You cant stop him from saying ****..and if you're that paranoid, and dont trust him, then maybe you shouldn't let him be the first to kiss you, eh??
Just make sure youre comfortable with him...you have to trust him or you'll be like, twitching and stuff! lol

~edited by moderator~
XxX
XxX | 01-10-2003 16:59
Ugh..I told you, just breath in a bit through your mouth...
Cindy_Lou_2
Cindy_Lou_2 | 01-10-2003 17:04
no really i dnt understand. do u mean swallow?
Joe_Incognito
Joe_Incognito | 01-10-2003 17:05
What? Swallow!? You're going a little beyond kissing, there...
XxX
XxX | 01-10-2003 17:05
No, just breath through your mouth a little...that's it..its not much harder than that.
XxX
XxX | 01-10-2003 17:05
No, just breath through your mouth a little...that's it..its not much harder than that.
XxX
XxX | 01-10-2003 17:08
heh....hey Joe......lol

Ok, here, I looked it up, by the time I'm done iwth you, you'll be a pro, k....here's what I found so far..

Advertisement

How To French Kiss

An introduction to the seductive art of French Kissing.

Difficulty: Easy
Time Required: N/A

Here's How:

Set the scene. Make sure that the mood and time are right.
Relax! Take a deep breath and let go of any tension in your neck and shoulders.
Put your arms around the person you want to kiss.
Start off with a normal kiss, not too firm, not too aggressive. Closing your eyes is optional.
In mid kiss, gently open your mouth and softly nudge the other persons mouth open using your tongue.
Again, not too aggressively, move your tongue inside the other persons mouth and playfully touch their tounge.
Read the other persons body language, if they seem tense or start to pull away, stop what you are doing.
If they open their mouth more or otherwise indicate they like the kiss, keep on doing what you have been only with a little more passion.
As the kissing gets going saliva build up can be a problem, don't forget to swallow.
Make sure you keep your tongues relaxed but your lips tight (saliva again), you don't want the kiss to turn messy.

Tips:

Don't forget to breathe.
Since French Kissing is "wetter" than other kinds of kissing it is a good idea to start with dry lips, don't lick them first.
If one of you have braces you can still French Kiss, you just have to be more careful and not as forceful when things get passionate.
If both of you wear braces you can still French Kiss, you just have to be very gentle and avoid touching teeth.
French Kissing takes practice, but at least it is fun to practice this one!

Memorize
Memorize | 01-10-2003 17:10
aww , sweetie ! i take it this is your first kiss ?
u have nothing to worry about ! slobbering is always an issue with first kisses , but dont worry . ul be fine !
XxX
XxX | 01-10-2003 17:10
Kissing someone you might like
(when you aren't quite sure):

This is an excellent chance to test the chemistry between you. The kiss you give in this situation should fall somewhere between what you'd give to a bud and what you would give to a full fledged crush. Think short and sweet with a hint of passion. Also, make sure that there is some other body contact. Putting your arms around each other is nice, but if it seems to be too much, holding hands works too. Whatever you do, do not venture in to the realm of french kissing, but opening your mouth ever so slightly adds an element of intimacy. This kiss should last more than a second but less than 15 seconds. Too long and you run the risk of sending an undeniable "I am in to you!" message. Too short and you may give the person an unintended brush off.
Super Savvy Tip:
If the kiss made you see stars, linger a while by holding hands or staying arm in arm, and smile. If the kiss made you feel silly, smile and say, "Thanks!", then head straight for your nearest friend.

Kissing someone you have a crush on
(when it is clear they are interested too):

This may very well be the most exciting type of kiss there is. It is so full of promise and good natured lusty feelings. You don't know this person well enough to love them yet, but you sure feel something so strong toward them that it makes you breathless. Fight that feeling. To make this kiss memorable you are going to have to breath. It is probably still too early to try french kissing, but making it a little wet won't hurt. Start with a gentle closed mouth peck and move on to something a little more inviting - open mouth but no tongue. Try to keep your lips soft, not too puckered, and make sure that your arms are around your partner. A couple of kisses in a row is a nice idea. Try not to let this kiss linger too long or you may find yourself making out. Making out with a crush too quickly has spelled doom to many could-have-been romances. Make sure the kiss has a definite end and that you both stay on the same planet as the rest of the party-goers.
Super Savvy Tip:
When the kiss is over, invite your crush to hang out with you a bit more. If there is dancing, suggest a turn on the floor. Or hold hands and join a group of people talking. Keep holding hands so people can see that, right now, you are "together".
carole
carole | 01-10-2003 17:11
I summed that up by saying "practice" a couple of posts ago. Haha
XxX
XxX | 01-10-2003 17:11
lol..Thanks, Carole...

K, when you read ALL that, do this..
http://teenadvice.about.com/library/teenquiz/11/blgoodkisser.htm
Memorize
Memorize | 01-10-2003 17:13
Woah ! Aimee , i got some tips there !

while we're on the subject of kissing , what was ur best kiss ever like ?
stupot
stupot | 01-10-2003 17:14
wen it comes to kissing, all im looking for is someone to actually kiss. get me and my non-existent love life
XxX
XxX | 01-10-2003 17:18
Whoo..I like these games..my bets kiss was...shiiit...umm....with Devin which I explained in the first kiss thing or with Chris which was the most recent...even though we were drunk, it was just great and it was so fun!!!
K, I have a question..in your life, how many people have you kissed????
carole
carole | 01-10-2003 17:22
Ok im thirsty.
Joe_Incognito
Joe_Incognito | 01-10-2003 17:24
Wow, Dekar was right. You really are the kissing-Goddess! No wonder I chose you to stalk...err, love! I wonder how well YOU kiss.
carole
carole | 01-10-2003 17:26
Based on what we can read here, i dont wonder anymore, i just wanna.
Memorize
Memorize | 01-10-2003 17:30
hmm , the best kiss was from my boyfriend ! hmm , i havent really thought about that ! what about u ?
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: