LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Back to old website

The "I will never leave this forum without a go-..

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
Rass
Rass | 16:52
The "I WIll Never Leave This Forum Without A Good Reason, A Long Goodbye and a Party" Club

join now

people seem to be just..going but i swear here and now, on the head of this clown that i shall never, ever, just leave this forum. i will give good reason why. i will give a good long mandatory 3 week goodbye. and i will throw a big party, drinks on me. when and if i do ever leave.

This is the way it should be. we shouldn't have to worry about people just going and leaving without giving us reasons (like shira did ) or just plain awesome people like guinness and such leaving. i, as the first member and now king of this club, state here and now that we should stick together, through thick and thin, through good and bad, through rock rap metal grunge punk pop and even country! that we are a family, a unit, and together we will unite as the children of letssingit.com to welcome all into the new age of lyrics and..stuff

are you with me? i said are, you, with, me??

* offtopic :
wow i think i need sleep lol
176 to 200 of 218 comments
page 8 of 9
Rass
Rass | 17:19
awww i would hijack a thread with you, you gots the cool cool name thats spelt the same forwards and backwards don't just go and take that coolness away

oh yeah i have to say just so people know that i might not be around much in the near future, social security has screwed my family over and now we dont have enough money to pay the bills and live so i have to go out and get at least one job, maybe two if i can manage that i will miss my lazyness but yeah, i will post in my sparetime but if i go insane you'll know (well, go more insane)
C4L
C4L | 17:21
you cant get more insane then the mad doctor!
Rass
Rass | 17:43
lol oh i can if i become a sleep deprived over worked insane mad doctah!
Schatzi
Schatzi | 06:33
I don't know if anyones actually noticed, but I haven't been around as much lately. I haven't left though. I said I wouldn't leave without a good reason and I still don't have one. I've just been real busy with school and work. So I'm still here just not as often.
anoobis
anoobis | 06:45
well i noticed!! it just seemed kinda pointless to leave u a note cuz i planned on being online when u showed up again

on that note, hi schatzi
punk_in_canada
I'd just like to say that I haven't been around lately. And I come back, and there's members I've never even seen before with over 5000 posts. And then everybody looks at me and goes "Ahh look, stupid newbie, pshh". But I'm not. Ha. I've been around for a long time. I've been called "old school" before. So ha.

Ha.

Where's Mariah and Mateos and Matt and Jez.
Because I miss them.
Jez
Jez | 14:16
* offtopic :
jaclyn!
where in the devil have you been young lady? it's been a long old while since we last chatted. the rest of the guys that you mentioned are still around.
XtinaJ
XtinaJ | 14:27
if i ever leave i'll do all that stuff too. i think shira's probably told her best forum friends why she was leaving but not everyone else cuz its something personal. I THINK.
Rass
Rass | 06:51
she tolded me! but i dont count myself a forum friend of hers, since i became more of a friend off the forum and on msn rather but i'm still a friend....rass...is babbling now i'll stop
singingsweetie
awww i feel loved jackie *does new smiley with hearts over the head but doesn't really b/c she's not allowed to use the new smilies...*
Rass
Rass | 17:35
bump for the new people who dont know where it's at but here it is so here's where it's at, can ya deal wit dat?

please dont ask
betteroffdead47
hehe...here i am!
Rass
Rass | 17:47
put your hand on the clown head and repeat after me

"i swear here and now, on the head of this clown that i shall never, ever, just leave this forum. i will give good reason why. i will give a good long mandatory 3 week goodbye. and i will throw a big party, drinks on me. when and if i do ever leave."
betteroffdead47
i swear here and now, on the head of this clown that i shall never, ever, just leave this forum. i will give good reason why. i will give a good long mandatory 3 week goodbye. and i will throw a big party, drinks on me. when and if i do ever leave.

But just so ya know, im like a bad desease...once ya got me, its hard to get rid of me
Rass
Rass | 17:53
but i dont want to get rid of you can't you be a good desease that does nothing but make the doctors give me all the ice cream i want?
betteroffdead47
haha of course!! the first bowl's on me
Rass
Rass | 18:00
yay! but...can i have it in a bowl instead?
betteroffdead47
haha if thats what you really want, i'll have to oblige
Rass
Rass | 18:21
yay!
chicken_nugget
i'll never leave so sorry your stuck with me !!!
RolyPoly
RolyPoly | 15:59
is it ok if i join
ravenskiss
ravenskiss | 16:00
i wanna join.
Rass
Rass | 16:00
yay, two new people, okay, ahem

put your hand on the clown head and repeat after me

"i swear here and now, on the head of this clown that i shall never, ever, just leave this forum. i will give good reason why. i will give a good long mandatory 3 week goodbye. and i will throw a big party, drinks on me. when and if i do ever leave."
RolyPoly
RolyPoly | 16:01
agreed
mjfan
mjfan | 15:17
grins.. i'll join!
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: