LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

The "I will never leave this forum without a go-..

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
Rass
Rass | 27-09-2003 16:52
The "I WIll Never Leave This Forum Without A Good Reason, A Long Goodbye and a Party" Club

join now

people seem to be just..going but i swear here and now, on the head of this clown that i shall never, ever, just leave this forum. i will give good reason why. i will give a good long mandatory 3 week goodbye. and i will throw a big party, drinks on me. when and if i do ever leave.

This is the way it should be. we shouldn't have to worry about people just going and leaving without giving us reasons (like shira did ) or just plain awesome people like guinness and such leaving. i, as the first member and now king of this club, state here and now that we should stick together, through thick and thin, through good and bad, through rock rap metal grunge punk pop and even country! that we are a family, a unit, and together we will unite as the children of letssingit.com to welcome all into the new age of lyrics and..stuff

are you with me? i said are, you, with, me??

* offtopic :
wow i think i need sleep lol
151 to 175 of 218 comments
page 7 of 9
BrandNew88AFI02
BrandNew88AFI02 | 02-11-2003 17:27
lol weeeeeeee
LPE
LPE | 02-11-2003 17:31
* offtopic :
i miss you not being there because im the only doctor! Plus we had another visit from the evil plant people!
Rass
Rass | 02-11-2003 17:32
* offtopic :
(gasp) really? i'm so sorry! i'll be around more i promise, maybe not today, i can't promise tomorrow but soon i will be back like i was before
Milita
Milita | 02-11-2003 18:53
Can I join? can I?....
I put my right hand on the and say :
"i swear here and now, on the head of this clown that i shall never, ever, just leave this forum. i will give good reason why. i will give a good long mandatory 3 week goodbye. and i will throw a big party, drinks on me. when and if i do ever leave."
I really like this place... you can talk and say anything you feel, and everyone is kind, and helpful, and suportive... I'm not planning to leave...
BrandNew88AFI02
BrandNew88AFI02 | 02-11-2003 19:11
hello, welcome to the club, whoo hoo rass we have another person! *reaches out hand* my name's alicia, pleasure to meet you!
Milita
Milita | 03-11-2003 01:01
Hi Alicia...*reach hand out* I'm Milita!! nice meeting you too....

BrandNew88AFI02
BrandNew88AFI02 | 03-11-2003 02:27
*shakes hand energetically* isn't the forum the best place to be?
iluvraine
iluvraine | 06-11-2003 18:40
Sorry to bring up an old topic...

I swear here and now, on the head of this clown that I shall never, ever, just leave this forum. I will give good reason why. I will give a good long mandatory 3 week goodbye. and I will throw a big party, drinks on me, when and if I do ever leave.

Guess I'm going to start my reason now, dunno if it'll be good enough though.

They say change is for the better. For the last little while, I've realized how much the forum has changed. I remember always looking forward to coming here, call me crazy but I'd even think about it while in class. I try and come here to have fun but almost every 2 topics is about politics, or someone bashing someone else's country or someone being patriotic and ethnoccentric. Personally, I cannot take it anymore. I don't know what I'm going to do on the computer anymore, but after 3 weeks I know I won't be coming here. Call me afraid of change or drama, call me whatever you will. So this is my resignation. *tosses hat* It's been fun.
iluvraine
iluvraine | 06-11-2003 18:44
Sorry to prod again, but if anyone wants to keep in touch with me, well, my email's in my profile. And I've decided 3 weeks is too long. I'm leaving on November 15th.
Dekar
Dekar | 06-11-2003 18:56
Why such an exact deadline?
Rass
Rass | 06-11-2003 19:49
awww you shouldn't go just cause of that there's people like that everywhere, not just here, and the reason that there's so much political and country stuff is cause...uh...i dont know cause there's a place for it? just avoid the threads like that and stick to the ones with me in them
iluvraine
iluvraine | 06-11-2003 21:54
Matt: I don't know why I made such an exact deadline, I guess I was just being random. And inspite of my really bad day, let's make it less random - tomorrow.

Rass: I appreciate you trying to help but we both know that at this rate the forum is just going to keep going downhill...or I guess that's just my opinion. I don't know. Maybe it wil get better but by that time I'll be gone. I can't take it anymore. I'm sick of everyone being patriotic and stereotypical...I thought it would be better here but it's almost worse than in real life because there is no consequence for your actions. Whatever.
Just_Jamie
Just_Jamie | 06-11-2003 21:58
Don't leave for good...just take a few days off.

The political stuff will die down again soon.
iluvraine
iluvraine | 06-11-2003 22:03
I wish it was that easy.
SupaSillyBanana
SupaSillyBanana | 06-11-2003 22:04
Personally i skip all political and/or controversial threads. It helps stayin mentally sane.
iluvraine
iluvraine | 06-11-2003 22:10
Well then I'd just be filling up all of the game threads with crap and I'd always have to jump to help the lyrically challenged. And probably not post for a long time...which has happened. Hey, maybe I could hijack threads! Nah, who could I talk to? My point. It's easy for you guys to say just skip it, then you go back to your friends. I should just avoid the f*cking internet altogether, it's no different than my classroom.
SupaSillyBanana
SupaSillyBanana | 06-11-2003 22:11
Oh i guess it depends on what u're lookin for online...
iluvraine
iluvraine | 06-11-2003 22:18
Oh great, it looks like I was trying to make a pity party for myself. Uh, well I meant what I said...just forget I was ever here at the forum at all...make it easier for everyone....

~edited by moderator~
Just_Jamie
Just_Jamie | 06-11-2003 22:18
Raine, I like you, and will miss you.
iluvraine
iluvraine | 06-11-2003 22:20
Really? Wow, isn't this like the first time you've spoken to me?
Just_Jamie
Just_Jamie | 06-11-2003 22:21
nope, we've chatted before - never extensively, because I don't think we're often online at the same time, but, yeah, I know I've talked to you before.

At the very least, I've noticed your posts.
SupaSillyBanana
SupaSillyBanana | 06-11-2003 22:23
I've noticed your posts too... U've been here a long time i know... Dont just go like that, it sounds like u hate us
iluvraine
iluvraine | 06-11-2003 22:24
I'm sorry that came out wrong but I don't want a bunch of people who don't even know me come crying saying "Oh please, don't leave" cause it's a waste of their time and mine. I've had enough of that bullsh*t in my life. Y'know, this is all brought upon myself for even posting in the first place....I should've done what Roxy said in that one post "If I were to leave I wouldn't say anything at all."
iluvraine
iluvraine | 06-11-2003 22:26
I can't hate anyone, well I could but that's not very human, is it? To just hate someone you don't know. I don't know. I just feel I don't have a place here anymore.
Sunflower
Sunflower | 06-11-2003 22:32
I've never talked to you directly, before, but Hannah, I'll miss you too. I've read your posts and you seem like an overall great person. I think you should just take a break for a while, but whatever you want to do.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: