LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

The "I will never leave this forum without a go-..

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
Rass
Rass | 27-09-2003 16:52
The "I WIll Never Leave This Forum Without A Good Reason, A Long Goodbye and a Party" Club

join now

people seem to be just..going but i swear here and now, on the head of this clown that i shall never, ever, just leave this forum. i will give good reason why. i will give a good long mandatory 3 week goodbye. and i will throw a big party, drinks on me. when and if i do ever leave.

This is the way it should be. we shouldn't have to worry about people just going and leaving without giving us reasons (like shira did ) or just plain awesome people like guinness and such leaving. i, as the first member and now king of this club, state here and now that we should stick together, through thick and thin, through good and bad, through rock rap metal grunge punk pop and even country! that we are a family, a unit, and together we will unite as the children of letssingit.com to welcome all into the new age of lyrics and..stuff

are you with me? i said are, you, with, me??

* offtopic :
wow i think i need sleep lol
126 to 150 of 218 comments
page 6 of 9
AZpride
AZpride | 30-09-2003 00:37
hello
RedStarCheese
RedStarCheese | 30-09-2003 01:59
Sometimes....nature calls and you have to go.
Schatzi
Schatzi | 30-09-2003 02:02
I don't think there will ever be a good reason as to why I leave the forum other than maybe.... I just forgot about it... but I spose if I ever get a life, I would be happy to tell everyone that...
So, I'll join rass!
RedStarCheese
RedStarCheese | 30-09-2003 02:12
*grabs Heather*

Your life is here ;p
Rass
Rass | 30-09-2003 02:33
(gives santa a shot for clownteria so she doesn't die) okay, if you can't swear on the clowns head then swear on the cows head, i guess thats fair, reason it's swearing on the clowns head (other than i just happen to have a decapitated clowns head laying around ) is cause it shows you reeeeally means it aaaanyways yeah
DaRkSiDe
DaRkSiDe | 30-09-2003 02:34
I'll never leave ya, I'll try not too
FoZZy_FrEEk
FoZZy_FrEEk | 20-10-2003 03:35
OK...I'm not gone... I didn't ditch you all!! I've just been ....um.... idle. I have no computer, as I have just moved and no longer have computer access. The only time I get to use a computer is when I come back to my parent's house... which is where I am as I type this very post. Well, Just to let you all know, I have NOT abandoned you, I have not left you behind, I have just been un able to access computer, and many times when I have accessed a computer it did NOT have internet acess. So...having that said, unfortunatly, my postshere (Or anywhere for that matter) Will be rare and far between. Here's to me EVENTUALLY getting a computer w/ internet! Love always,
The Great Fozz!
Peroxider
Peroxider | 21-10-2003 09:21
i will never leave the forum without telling somebody. unless i die and then Kathy'll tell.
CatX3
CatX3 | 21-10-2003 13:50
umm... I haven't thought about it... maybe.. if I ran out of time or something.. or computer broke, left home, etc, etc... but they're all good reasons... aren't they?
who would leave without a good reason?
Rass
Rass | 21-10-2003 14:48
i am not only the creator and king of the 'i will never leave this forum without a good reason blah blah yaddah yaddah' club i am also a member (ding)

and i guess i have to say this since i'm not around much right not, i'm going through a rough patch in my life and just haven't been doing...well...anything i normally do, and that includes posting here, i just haven't been up to posting and such, and i apologize, but thats okay, i'll get out of my ditch eventually and crawl out from under the table at the happy clover and grabs someones ankle and i'm back but until then i wont be on much or posting much and i'm sorry if you miss me but i will be back, feel free to email me or add me to your msn or something love you all, bye
tbonzdawg
tbonzdawg | 21-10-2003 22:14
im in
Rass
Rass | 24-10-2003 15:56
yeeeeessss i thought i might as well say it somewhere and such so it's not like i didn't tell people just didn't give a one week warning and such...but yeah i cant with this, so yeah if i go and never seem to come back again its cause yeah i didn't live through the day, i'll just make sure my sister comes on my account or something and informs everyone what happened and such....
Rass
Rass | 02-11-2003 16:40
yessss i was having a bad time so everyone disregard the last couple posts i've mad dont even read them
IrishMeg1
IrishMeg1 | 02-11-2003 16:42
dont leave us rass, dont leave
Rass
Rass | 02-11-2003 16:44
i'm not going (hugs) not never! i was going through a hard time, i dont even remember what i posted but i do know i dont want to read and find out, i was having a hard time and freaking out and stuff, but i'm better now, i just had to find NUMB
IrishMeg1
IrishMeg1 | 02-11-2003 16:47
yay! good u best stay, the forum wouldn't be the same without ya! i hope that you are better, and wont go through that again
Rass
Rass | 02-11-2003 16:51
i probably will i just hope not during the winter it's too cold outside to go looking for NUMB
BrandNew88AFI02
BrandNew88AFI02 | 02-11-2003 17:03
Hello Rass! Can I join?
IrishMeg1
IrishMeg1 | 02-11-2003 17:04
whats NUMB... lol just wondering
BrandNew88AFI02
BrandNew88AFI02 | 02-11-2003 17:05
lol yeah thats what i was thinking....
Rass
Rass | 02-11-2003 17:06
yes you may join alicia just put your hand on our clowns head and repeat after me

"i swear here and now, on the head of this clown that i shall never, ever, just leave this forum. i will give good reason why. i will give a good long mandatory 3 week goodbye. and i will throw a big party, drinks on me. when and if i do ever leave. "
Rass
Rass | 02-11-2003 17:10
oh and uh NUMB is "Nirvana Under My Bridge"

it's my little saying, and if i get a band going that will either be an album name or the band name

its cause there is a bridge near my house, a like interstate bridge thing and one day my sis and my cus and me went to the bridge and climbed up the cement slope thing and sat watching the cars and we couldn't hear really anything and at the time i was in depressed and i was just like "ah this is nice" and then i looked over at my sis and cuz and they were all laughing and smiling and happy and it just hit me like a slap in the fact that no matter how bad life got and even if i was 'under the bridge' (both like meaning depressed and like syaing i live under the bridge cause i'm homeless) i would never have nothing because my cousin and sister would always be with me, so that realization right there was my own little heaven, my own nirvana, and sometimes i have to go back to the bridge and remember that i will never be alone and let myself go numb to all the pain and difficulties in my life

also NUMB has ties with Nirvana, cause Kurt Cobain is my hero, he went from nothing to having eveyrhting he could want and if he can do that how can i say my life is hard and it'll never get better, and it also has ties with RHCP's song "under the bridge" which had a huge influence on me when i was going through denial about my dad passing away

so yeah NUMB is Nirvana Under My Bridge, and it works for everyone, because everyone has their own bridge you just got to find it
BrandNew88AFI02
BrandNew88AFI02 | 02-11-2003 17:15
*clears throat* ahem...

"i swear here and now, on the head of this clown that i shall never, ever, just leave this forum. i will give good reason why. i will give a good long mandatory 3 week goodbye. and i will throw a big party, drinks on me. when and if i do ever leave. "

And i loved that NUMB thing, it touched my heart
LPE
LPE | 02-11-2003 17:17
*lifts hand*

i swear here and now, on the head of this clown that i shall never, ever, just leave this forum. i will give good reason why. i will give a good long mandatory 3 week goodbye. and i will throw a big party, drinks on me. when and if i do ever leave.

Whoo hoo!

* offtopic :
Rass you havent been in the hospital in a while...where ya been?
Rass
Rass | 02-11-2003 17:23
i love the NUMB thing too, i'm thinking i'm going to write an essay on it and force my sister to submit it for a grade from her english teacher lol even if they aren't doing essay's thats one of my things i miss bout school is being told something i wrote was really good

* offtopic :
i know i haven't been in the hospital in a while, its one of those big threads that unless i'm really in the mood to keep posting i tend to not go because a lot of stuff happens and i feel lost at first but i'll probably be going soon since i have lots of free time since i'm "done" with school and i'm mostly bored out of my mind lol just haven't been in the mood to keep posting a lot, today is the first day in a long time i've actually sat on the forum and kept posting
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: