LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Back to old website

The "I will never leave this forum without a go-..

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
Rass
Rass | 16:52
The "I WIll Never Leave This Forum Without A Good Reason, A Long Goodbye and a Party" Club

join now

people seem to be just..going but i swear here and now, on the head of this clown that i shall never, ever, just leave this forum. i will give good reason why. i will give a good long mandatory 3 week goodbye. and i will throw a big party, drinks on me. when and if i do ever leave.

This is the way it should be. we shouldn't have to worry about people just going and leaving without giving us reasons (like shira did ) or just plain awesome people like guinness and such leaving. i, as the first member and now king of this club, state here and now that we should stick together, through thick and thin, through good and bad, through rock rap metal grunge punk pop and even country! that we are a family, a unit, and together we will unite as the children of letssingit.com to welcome all into the new age of lyrics and..stuff

are you with me? i said are, you, with, me??

* offtopic :
wow i think i need sleep lol
1 to 25 of 218 comments
page 1 of 9
cheech
cheech | 16:54
ive left a few times without saying anything....well cept to a few people but i told them off the forum just so they wouldnt worry

but if i were to leave for good...i wouldnt say anything

peace
cheech
Plantagenet
Plantagenet | 16:55
I'll never go, unless i don't have a computer anymore...

Oh, well, these people are stuck with me for only 2 years, might as well make 10 of it
Rass
Rass | 16:55
but why
cheech
cheech | 16:57
cuz i wouldnt want to make a big deal about it...those who id care to talk to are on my msn so why tell people here...if they dont notice im gone then they probably never noticed when i was here

peace
cheech
AnTiHurLeyPUnk1
oooo I'm in!! I'm in!!
Rass
Rass | 17:03
put your hand on the clown head AnTiHurLeyPUnk1, and repeat after me

"i swear here and now, on the head of this clown that i shall never, ever, just leave this forum. i will give good reason why. i will give a good long mandatory 3 week goodbye. and i will throw a big party, drinks on me. when and if i do ever leave."
IrishMeg1
IrishMeg1 | 17:04
thats a good idear, yes.... but i wouldn't want to leave either without explaining why and stuff.. unless i am forced to not come on here, or i am abducted by aliens! oo scary
i am sad that shira did leave, i hope she comes back and,
did yochai leave?
Rass
Rass | 17:06
people said he's going to but he should make a very public announcement and give us 3 weeks to come to terms with it before he can go
Plantagenet
Plantagenet | 17:07
Why teh hell would Yochai wanna leave???
IrishMeg1
IrishMeg1 | 17:07
oo yes, he is going to be going because of the army... he is going to be leaving to go there
ViSioN
ViSioN | 17:07
good idea rass.

*repeats what rass said*
Rass
Rass | 17:08
why the hell would anyone want to leave, i mean yeah we have fights and difficulties here sometimes but all the ones that matter shouldn't leave, becuase we're a family and the family needs to stick together
the_locust
the_locust | 17:08
If I was to leave the forum, I'd make a thread saying I was going, thanks for the good times blahh and stuff. I wouldn't just leave but I wouldn't try and be dramatic and over the top or anything....
IrishMeg1
IrishMeg1 | 17:09
haha yes i would do the same thing, pippa! but im sure im not leaving now, phss im gonna be here for a while!
ViSioN
ViSioN | 17:10
ya.. what pippa said.
Rass
Rass | 17:11
hee mine! (leaps upon brandon) hi again

oh okay guinness has a fair reason then, but i mean like, i hate making an example of shira but like she just lefted and didn't give us an explenation and i think we deserved that much after all we're like family and when someone just goes away and never comes back it's like someone dying

which is why we should all swear on the clown head that we won't do that to the rest of our brothers and sisters and cousins and aunts and uncles and mommys and daddys and grandpas and grandmas and pets of all kinds.
ViSioN
ViSioN | 17:13
*pats rass' head* there there. it will all be ok
IrishMeg1
IrishMeg1 | 17:14
*puts hand on 's hand* i swear to do what rass has said !
ViSioN
ViSioN | 17:14
*swears on the clown's head ( ) *
Rass
Rass | 17:18
yay!

* offtopic :
i was getting overexagerated about the 3 week thing and the party and such, the whole 'giving a speech' was getting to me, making me crrrraazay i didn't mean 'over the top' just a simple announcement and explination

or in other words everyone thats a part of our happy little forum family should join
IrishMeg1
IrishMeg1 | 17:22
yea! lol its okay im still going to put a topic up that says "sadly i am going" then ill be like "i been here for 100 years and now it is time for me to go because my 'time' is about to come "

lol nah jk, but i will of caorse put a post up!
Rass
Rass | 17:24
i would make it a big over the top thing though cause thats how i am, and i would want people to remember me as the cabin boy and thus i shall call for a celebration, to the passing of the ages, after all lots will have changed in like (thinks) uhm..bout 70 years
IrishMeg1
IrishMeg1 | 17:27
haha well thats good! its going to be hard to leave, i find it hard to do that, because of all the people that i meet and know, *sniff* ill miss my friends
ViSioN
ViSioN | 17:28
yup.. so true :|
IrishMeg1
IrishMeg1 | 17:29
rass, i think those comics that u have are hillarious!!
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: