en
Back to old website
Follow 0
Add topic
Search
Shania_fan
Shania_fan | 18:27
hey
im not sure if this is the right thread to use but it seems like it is so here it goes
what would you say is the best program for music downloads that wont give my computer tons of viruses and that wont screw it up somehow??
let me know
11 comments
PunkRckr8
PunkRckr8 | 18:42
I use eMule for everything

others like Limewire or BitTorrent for downloading, but I've had horrible luck with Limewire, and have never really gotten acquainted with BitTorrent
PunkRckr8
PunkRckr8 | 18:43
oh, and if you're worried about viruses, just download an antivirus program that can scan stuff before you open it (PC tools antivirus for example)
Shania_fan
Shania_fan | 18:45
ok thanks i will try them...what about norton antivirus..does that work....im not very good with computers if you cant tell!!!!haha
PunkRckr8
PunkRckr8 | 18:50
Most antivirus program these days should have some way of checking individual files, and since Norton is such a big company I'm pretty sure it should let you do that somehow
KateKateKate
KateKateKate | 18:55
I use Bearshare. It's been good for me. But for albums I use torrents or soulseek.
bellamorous
bellamorous | 10:48
Shareaza for single songs ..

BitTorrent for full albums ..
lonewolfatheist
bearshare is nice, but the files are copyrighted in the way that you can't burn them to a disk. So as long as you just listen to them on your computer, it's good.
LDUB19
LDUB19 | 16:39
limewire its really the best for downloading things. btw.
LDUB19
LDUB19 | 16:39
isnt**
trebach
trebach | 04:27
You have to pay for virus definition files with Norton. I have Avira, and it's free, but it bugs you about upgrading to a paid version when you update. [url=http://www.free-av.com]
FloppyStr
FloppyStr | 10:24
hallo, I use the new version of tunebite, I cand download videos, mp3s with it besides that it converts the files into the formats I need. Also it's very easy to use and very helpful. I can recomend this soft to all my friend coz it's a great deal. You can see it here: http://tunebite.com/en/audio_video_drm_copy_protection/index.html
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: