en
Follow 0
Add topic
Search
manikschizo
manikschizo | 19-02-2007 22:11
I will just get to the point!

Meaggles
No one in their right mind would stalk you. You're too bland and your convos in the room usually consist of how hungry you are! We all know your a forking pig, but to brag about it is going way beyond stupidity. Restrict food intake, it just might help ease up on the weight and stifle the hunger

Lake_of_fire
self righteous prick who thinks you know it all... wrong! You're not god.. quit acting like it

Draco03
You're an okay guy, but there is no need to tell everyone every 5 mins that you're gay!

jet city woman
Ok, you took it a little too far bragging about someones, my friends, personal life. You think it's so cool because you are getting your 15 minutes of fame to take over for your lack of popularity in the LSI Chatroom! You are thriving for attention that you find it best fitting to post nonsense about others! ( yea, i know, hypocritical for me to speak) but you took it too far posting someones personal private lives in others faces for all to see! If you're going to do it, restrict it to LSI , and LSI alone... show some maturity. As for flashing fotos of Hay, come one what were you doing with them int he first place? Masterbating? Only lesbos keep photos of other nude women, what did she do? turn you down and decide not to fork that ugly ass of yours? too bad , so sad! get over it.

babycake
Ok, do us all a favor and do what you have been promising to do for ages.. end it! Right now! instead of sitting in the room trying to get pity from the chatters, just go ahead and get it done with. You are trying so hard to be emo when you're not. There is nothing emo about you! So, if you wanna end it, do it now.. for all to see so we can just laugh at your stupidity and move on to the next subject! Good god!. Get a life for crying out loud and quit sponging off other peoples feelings!

Mallibooti
You're as big a a fake as Giggles and SlickyNicky are.. grow up and stop feeding everyone lies to get them to like you!

I have so much more to say but i will end all this hear. I am of course, if you hadn't guessed, sadistiksolace.. and yes, I am getting another account banned! GO ME! WHEEEEE! but this needs to be said! People do have opinions and to stifle them is pure bull caca! LATER!
25 comments
Bucephalus
Bucephalus | 19-02-2007 22:13
Can I be included next time?
NightHobbit
NightHobbit | 19-02-2007 22:14
ooh another one
missulikecrazy
missulikecrazy | 19-02-2007 22:15
hmm wow, this is starting to spread =/
Princess_Arno
Princess_Arno | 19-02-2007 22:19
Meaggles
No one in their right mind would stalk you.

And stalking other people does show you're perfectly sane?

C'mon if you guys are going to continue with this, at least clear your throat so you can come up with a better thread title. And please, do make sense next time and if you're still going to continue, add a sense of humor cos this is kinda boring to read.
draco03
draco03 | 19-02-2007 22:20
I so do not say i am GAY EVERY FIVE MINUTES!!!!!! do i? anywho.. heheh this should keep going!
Roxski31
Roxski31 | 19-02-2007 22:21
Yer, i haven't been included yet either, Curt.
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 19-02-2007 22:22
I don't even know who any of those people are, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

There's a better place for this crap, like, I don't know, in the chatroom? Please stay there.
draco03
draco03 | 19-02-2007 22:22
No sense of humor needed, if you know these people its funny and true. I agree with most of what they say. Plus, its being serious. this is a serious thread, why be funny?
missulikecrazy
missulikecrazy | 19-02-2007 22:26
maybe you haven't been included cause no one has anything against you? or they don't know ?...theres a thought
musiclover342
musiclover342 | 19-02-2007 22:28
you guys remember when parachute pants were cool but they went out of style like really really fast?

it's kind of like this thread. Is there going to an Ahem, take 543?
if there is, can i please offer you a life before it's too late?

just let me know.
missulikecrazy
missulikecrazy | 19-02-2007 22:28
you*
missulikecrazy
missulikecrazy | 19-02-2007 22:29
some people really need to take that offer Ash
Lake_of_fire
Lake_of_fire | 19-02-2007 22:31
lol dude, i dunno who you are, thats the first time i see your screename, so i dunno where u get the image of me, that i think im god.

anyway, even if you've actually seen me talking and acting like god, not just been told about my goddish behaviour, still, you have never talked to me.
If you do, you WILL see that i dont talk like i think im god, coz i accept other points of view if they make sense.. i listen, and discuss, not just go like "you all suck and i know it all" (Exept for louise's opinion, i never take her seriously. No offense , louise [Nighthobbit] )

So, try talking to me or understanding wtf im saying, try to see how i react with what you have to say, before u think im full of myself..

Anyways, thanks for mentioning me, i feel special ^^ .
NightHobbit
NightHobbit | 19-02-2007 22:35
why don't you take me seriously? what have i done to not be taken seriously?
missulikecrazy
missulikecrazy | 19-02-2007 22:44
yes, what has she one to make you think that? =/
draco03
draco03 | 19-02-2007 22:49
Lou is an honest and open person and derserves every right to be taken seriously! I respect everything she has to say and she has seriously helped me through some very sticky situations! she's talked me off a ledge before!
grounded_angel
grounded_angel | 19-02-2007 22:53
I'm confused.
downandout
downandout | 19-02-2007 22:59
I'm in the chat all the time and I've never once seen this thread starter.

Who the hell are you? Quit bandwagoning it.

Seriously... if you guys have a problem with chat. Dont effing come.
missulikecrazy
missulikecrazy | 19-02-2007 23:04
I agree Rickie. Lou deserves a lot of respect, not only her but a lot of people...Ray for instance, going on bashing the webmaster...yeah thats going to go over well..he deserves the most respect..
Sk8erchick4u
Sk8erchick4u | 20-02-2007 02:05
A) Rickie doesnt say hes gay EVERY 5 minutes...
B) Lou deserves respect...
C) Er Why are you guys who apparently have no life bashing on ppl. These whole threads made me pissed.
Heather doesnt deserve that bs you guys are talking about. Nor does Lou, Scott, or Rickie... So my advice to you is.... get a life and stop bashing ppl..
And if anyone talks about me... whatever I dont give a rats ass just dont talk about my friends
missulikecrazy
missulikecrazy | 20-02-2007 02:26
^^
Htd1
Htd1 | 20-02-2007 02:34
so wait

we're gonna listen to someone with a name like sk8erchik4u?
KateKateKate
KateKateKate | 20-02-2007 02:35
What is this argument about anyway?
xEmoxGirlx
xEmoxGirlx | 20-02-2007 03:11
haha.
Im still laughing about the first one.
Im so surprised Im not included in any of this...
Usually people hate me..
Schatzi
Schatzi | 20-02-2007 03:16
Seriously. Stop it you guys. Grow up. You all are well aware by now this against the rules. So just don't do it. Thanks =]
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: