LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Ahem , a response

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
sadistiksolace
sadistiksolace | 19-02-2007 07:13
OK, If Imma get banned then i would rather go out this way than anything! So here goes.

ILLUSIVE!
OK, First of people treat you like they do because your a bloody fuck wad! yea, you think youre so great and everyone likes you but truth is! No one does, well maybe besides your egotistic sister!

2, Where do you get off saying others are fucking ugly when your a whale! I mean seriously! Go join them, you would fit in wonderfully, you and your large ass!.. your hideous to society you fucking lard ass! Lose the weight and maybe more people will come to like you, until then you're just... gonna be alone and destined to live in a house filled with cats! Until you actually become something too look at yourself, then don't speak of how others look. Hence, it will be a cold day in hell before that happens so might as well stitch your mouth shut.

As for people posting bulletins on myspace, if you dont like them! Dont read them! Ore remove them from your firends list instea of posting nonsese about it here!

Duality101
OK, You must have Gender Dysfixia because seeing how you're a girl, you pretend to have a dick. Where do you get off findinf that is funny? Is that some secret ambition of yours? to finally get that sex change youhave so longed for? So Finally you can get forked like a real man sould give you rather than relying on your sister to please you for the rest of your life? Awww, you say you two are so close, It only goes to beg for reasoning that you two are each others sex slaves.. eh? May you finally live happily ever after in that fucked up world of yours.

Giggles21

[/i]Take your fake private academy, fake friends, fake money, and get out of LSI. You're annoying. You're a liar and you're whiny begging for attention because you think everyone hates you. Truth is, they do. Get out and stay out.. do us all a favour

Nicko (SlickyNicky)

OK. You tell one lie after another, and you have to keep making up lies inorder to lie your way out of your previous lie. One of these days, people are gonna see you for what you are and you're going to be the next incarnation of " the boy who cried wolf ". Clean your act up now before its too late. Oh, btw, stop acting like a pimp.. when you're so not.

A few others I hate but they're not worth writing about

[i]wynbeast
babycake(hay)
Lisa
Mallibooti
mayana
shawn
etc

Post your opinions beore its closed down!

0 comments
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: