LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Follow 0
Add topic
Search
Winslow
Winslow | 19-08-2002 19:32
Blink (Not 182, the other Blink), Turn, Mundy, David Kitt, and Picturehouse. They all played at O2 in the Park in Dublin this weekend and they were all kick-ass, and I just wanted to know if there were any other fans of any of them out there... particularly Picturehouse, who I knew of before the concert and fell in love with during their performance... Ok that's all.

Winslow
2 comments
barcode0000
barcode0000 | 24-08-2002 09:07
I have...but I havn;t heard any of their songs yet.... Are they any good?... And what kind of music is it?...
Winslow
Winslow | 24-08-2002 23:48
It's kinda hard to describe them to someone who doesn't know them, but I'll try.
Blink have released 3 albums, their first being A Map of the Universe, which is a kick-ass album. They're a bit like the Fun Lovin' Criminals.
Mundy would be most famous for his song 'To You I Bestow' on the Romeo and Juliet Soundtack. He's got a really clear voice and his songs are all about the lyrics.
Picturehouse are HUGE in Ireland, but are virtually unknown everywhere else, whcih is a shame because they're real crowd pleasers!
David Kitt has won a billion awards and he sounds like a member of Travis or Coldplay gone solo. But not AS depressing.
As for Turn...you tell me! I know absolutely nothing about them, they were just really good.

Winslow
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: