en
Back to old website
Follow 0
Add topic
Search
BabyGrl377
BabyGrl377 | 14:06
howdie

ive only been here a couple of times. anybody who might want to help me out and tell me a litt about this place and any other things.

thanx
12 comments
Burning
Burning | 14:35
We're all insane. Some more so than others. This forum is run by Ray-Almighty out of his radar tower in Alaska, we mail him his food. The moderators all live in the Getcha Mulla Insane Asylum. Cheech, one of the moderators, will be contacting you in due course to get your measurements for a straight jacket. The colors you have to choose from are, I believe, maroon, grass, or aqua. But you'll have to check that with Cheech.
I will be conducting the forum tour for all newbies sometime before the next millenium. You will then have an opportunity to meet all the regular forumers and, if your lucky, Ray himself.
I, myself, am the resident inmate. I have a record with Ray and live under close surveilance. I bite, kick, and stab.
It is advised that you keep your hands and feet within the forum at all times. And please do not feed the moderators.
Thank you and have a nice day.
Guinness1759
Guinness1759 | 15:15
or in other words- Hi Courtney!

*background shoutings*
"Fresh meat, freah meat, freash meat, fresh meet..."

yup, we're a friendly bunch!
the_locust
the_locust | 15:18
hi and welcome to the forum
angel_26280
angel_26280 | 19:45
Hi. Welcome!
Fluffy_Duck
Fluffy_Duck | 19:52
Welcome. Make yourself at home. No feet on the coffee table tho
The_Optimist
The_Optimist | 20:29
yeah please coz i'll have to clean it...
WEEELCOOOOOOOOOOOOMEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Just_Jamie
Just_Jamie | 20:30
Burning, you are hysterical.

Hi, New person!
Burning
Burning | 22:15
thanks?
shice_sta
shice_sta | 00:01
huh.....
shadys_baby
shadys_baby | 03:49
welcome.....well i would tell you somethings about the forum but burning pretty much named everything there is to tell
Guinness1759
Guinness1759 | 09:52
I think that by now she's officially too scared to post...
Beachum
Beachum | 16:11
hi hope u have fun here!!!
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: