LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Official 2003 LetsSingIt.com Forum Award Show©

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
Dekar
Dekar | 21-07-2003 05:32
Okay everyone. You are going to hate me by the time this is over, but I want to have some fun and make it interactive so you'll have to bear with me.

This is now an awards show. I'll present each award (and name a few of the non-winners, but significant vote-getters) and the winner will step up to the podium and give an acceptance speech. I want to keep this clean and organised so I'm deleting any posts that are not posted by the award-winners immediately after the winner-announcement. Let's get started.

First, I want to explain how the voting was processed and how the winners were chosen. Obviously the winner was the person with the most votes, but some categories will not be presented because either there was not a winner, or there were not enough votes to have a clear winner. This means that no single person received more than 3 votes in a certain category (everybody has 3 votes or under). I'll announce the omitted categories after this paragraph. If a category did have at least one clear winner (someone with more than 3 votes), then the winner will be announced, along with all other people who received at least 3 votes (we have decided to count these people as significant vote-getters. Runners-up, in other words).

The categories that did not receive enough votes to be counted as winners were as follows (and I hope that you agree that these categories should probably not be posted anyways):

Dumbest (Two people with three votes, scattered one and two votes. Definite trash.)
Most Boring (No one received more than one vote in this category. Again, definite trash.)
Most Likely to Have a Nervous Breakdown (Filled with one and two votes. Nothing more. Also definite trash.)

Now, onto the award show!
26 to 31 of 31 comments
page 2 of 2
Dekar
Dekar | 31-07-2003 07:59
Congratulations to all the winners!

It was very fun doing this, and I apologise if it dragged on longer than expected. It wouldn't have happened if some people weren't so damned lazy and would've participated in the first place!
The_Optimist
The_Optimist | 18-08-2003 12:58
i wished not to win that category...
Thanks anyway lol
Plantagenet
Plantagenet | 18-08-2003 18:41
Oh goshy!! I won the smartest one!!!! Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

I'd like to thank my sis (*waves at LB*), mom, dad, goofy brother, my cat....and the cowsmiley!!

No seriously, guys, do you all relise I've been spending half my lif econvincing myself I'm not an imbicel!!! really, I did! I thought I was the dumbest peron on earth!! And now you all proved me wrong! So it realy means a lot to me that youat least all think I'm smart (doesn't mean I reallt am, but at least there is this mistery curtain around me! heh!)

Oh and: ray and I are NOT dating, otherwise I wouldn't have been away so long!!!
djskribble989
djskribble989 | 18-08-2003 18:57
What about me Most LIkely to Be on Crack?
Shira88
Shira88 | 18-08-2003 19:00
Planty, How could you think of yorself as dumb? You're one of the smartest ppl i've ever met ! (that's one of the reasons I voted for you, )
Lol, I got the Biggest Complainer and Most Stubborn... I guess both kina fit me...
fruity
fruity | 22-08-2003 15:11
most gullible person, eh? the grrrrrrrrrrrrr won't stop, u guys..
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: