LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Is it possible for a man and a women to be friends

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
BynnaD
BynnaD | 12-09-2006 17:39
I mean friends and nothing else, because I dont believe this is strictly true.

The female friend I'm most close too is Karla and I had a thing for Karla and we became really great friends. I mean I dont believe a man and women can be friends without one of them having something for the other one, or had something.

It may seem vague, but what do you think? If you dont get the gist then I'll be more specific..
26 to 32 of 32 comments
page 2 of 2
hodginator
hodginator | 11-09-2007 00:38
yea... s and guys can be strictly just friends, they don't necessarily need to like each other...
Bucephalus
Bucephalus | 12-09-2007 06:41
After a break up, I don't see why you'd even WANT to be friends. How awkward that would be...
KateKateKate
KateKateKate | 12-09-2007 13:48
I think so. Because if a man and a woman couldn't be just friends, then lesbians could never have any female friends without being attracted to them, and same with gay men. And that's just not true.
unsung_heros
unsung_heros | 01-10-2007 13:36
"there is a thin line drawn some where between bestfriends and lover"

I got that tattoo'd on my arm as it some thing i believe in

I had know this girl called alice for ages, She is stunning, i used to have a mssive crush on her when i was younger. We became good friends she has a boy friend for the first 3 years since i knew her so i was constantly helping her with her problems she would always come to me. We never saw much of each other but we talk alot online and text etc. In this year we became really close and it was good, i hadn't had feelings for her for ages. As i had a few relationship previous. Any way, We spent more and more time together and went out quite alot. Then things kind of happened coming back one night from town, we decided it wasn't a good idea as we had become close and didn't want to ruin it. Over the summer she had feelings for my best mate which i was completely fine with. It was weird, any way things didn't work out with my mate and her...then she got another boyfriend over the summer and we stayed friends and still met up. Things failed there....we had more time to hang out as she has now gone to uni, we went out a couple of weeks ago....and things went way further.

It wasn't weird, strange it was completely perfect, we both know how we feel about each other we both know nothing can happen, it never bugged me when she has had a boyfriend even though i have feelings for her....im just happy and its good.

I dunno thats my experience.

My two cents
Adimpleo
Adimpleo | 03-10-2007 20:03
Gaygaygay....

This question is one of my problems in life, since I WAY to easy get attracted to people, and as bisexual, of both genders........... And then I have messed up some friendships as I got attracted to her but she was my friend and wanted it to be that way, no more, and another guy which I want just to be friends with have had a crush on me and sometimes seems to have some relapses.... and I was sort of depressed and very much in love with another guy who didn't even know I existed, my girl mate helped me sort out the blurry emotion which resulted in me fancing her, but she have her interest somewhere else.....

But to answer the question, yes I think so. I have some friends of both sexes whom I like very much and don't fancy (for the moment), but I have so sillily easy to fall for people...... gaygaygaygay

Bucephalus
Bucephalus | 02-03-2010 10:32
hah, on the first page, the girl i was talking about... yeah we havent talked in like 3 years and i said i was going to kill her in one of my songs.

but anyways, yeah i definitely think you can be friends.
Maleasure
Maleasure | 02-03-2012 00:18
I think it's possible for guys and girls to be just friends. My boyfriend doesn't believe so cause he thinks that all my male friends want to be more than that. A couple mentioned wanting to date me before I got with my current bf but after that not another thing was mentioned about it. I give them advice and talk to them when they feel down and try to help them out with whatever girl problem they may be experiencing but that's as far as it goes. Idk if they have a hidden agenda about speaking to me about their relationship problems. I assume so at times but I never bring it up to them. They make themselves sound like sweet guys but then when I tried to introduce them to a female friend of mine they made a complete ass of themselves and I didn't talk to them again after that.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: