en
Back to old website

greetings letssingiters

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
Darling15
Darling15 | 14:33
ok, im RELATIVELY new, i guess. i found this site a month or so (maybe even more) and fell in luv with it so...
i dunno...what am i supposed 2 write?
18 comments
WhatIsItToBurn
You're supposed to write a 500 word essay about cheese. Get writing.
stupot
stupot | 14:38
mentioning political regimes that were inforced upon cheese distribution during the 18th century.
the_locust
the_locust | 15:24
lol. hi and welcome
JusHot
JusHot | 15:31
welcome i'm nu here too!
Pandora
Pandora | 15:40
Hi, ignore them.. everyone else does..

rockon
tabitha
stupot
stupot | 15:48
dont ignore me, im full of useful information
Dekar
Dekar | 17:25
Write what your heart desires. If you deem it fit to talk about all of your internet boyfriends and how they broke your heart, do it. We all shared our heartbreaking internet-dating stories so please, share yours...we're here for you.
IrishMeg1
IrishMeg1 | 19:04
Hi! Welcome!! raws a 4-leaf clover on noze hand*
IrishMeg1
IrishMeg1 | 19:06
sorry.. that is supposed to be draws.. not raws.. lol, smiley face kicked in there
ViSioN
ViSioN | 19:08
and when they say talk about cheese. that includes the processed cheese that you can by in slices. they're yummy. the best ones are Kraft.

oh, and hi.
Darling15
Darling15 | 05:03
well heres something good- u guys r really funny. i luv funny people. i luv u guys.
ok, im dying 2 go 2 sleep and i just woke up, spent the last few days staying up till past two o'clock am!!!! yeah, to me, thats a big deal. im the kinda girl that would just LUV 2 go 2 sleep at eight every nite. its my dream. never happened.
anyway, i better wake up, its already 8am now and i gotta go in twenty minutes and i havent eaten yet (and eationg is the essence in my life, if u know what i mean ) and my hairs a mess. i just got it cut yestyerday and its kinda short, my friends r gonna kill me-- cant wait.
Dekar
Dekar | 05:12
Cool! We already have common ground, Darling! If you want to know what it is, ask cheech.
Dream27
Dream27 | 07:36
Hullo! Darling
El_Mono_Loco
El_Mono_Loco | 09:57
Welcome new person! (even though I've already spoken to you in others threads)

Dek forgot to mention, that when you speak to cheech, hold perfectly still, any sudden movements, and she may attack.
Darling15
Darling15 | 10:02
this
one
is
for
cheech-
what
do
the
dekar-guy
and