en

Ray, i found a typo

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
FireWaterBurn
FireWaterBurn | 12-08-2002 09:30
right here

People often mishear lyrics and sing along their own versions. Talk about misheard lyrics. What lyrics have you misheard? What is your verion. Is it even better than the original?

the second to last sentence it says verion....shouldnt it be verSion?
13 comments
spudbuddy
spudbuddy | 21-08-2002 19:55
actually i found multitudes of spelling and grammatical errors on the site. You should get someone to look over all ot them for you. I makes everything look really amateur.
Weerrt
Weerrt | 21-08-2002 23:12
the guy is from the Netherlands, do you demand him to speak perfect English?
girlie
girlie | 23-08-2002 01:36
dank je Weert, I was just going to comment that some of you people are so damn judgmental, if you dont like the site then you dont have to come to it, we like it spelling errors and all.
English is not Ray's first language, I mean he could've just made this forum in his own language but then we wouldnt be able to access it would we?

Well I've said my peice, I'll just go on my merry way now.
Weerrt
Weerrt | 23-08-2002 01:57
heck, I would have used this site anyway... despite it had been in Dutch... lucky bob just would have to translate alot for me... which had been a good thing
Weerrt
Weerrt | 23-08-2002 01:58
and girlie... you are learning Dutch too??
girlie
girlie | 23-08-2002 02:42
I'm trying. Baaigones says I have to before we get married

Well thats about the only thing I've managed to pick up...when you talk in full sentences maybe you could translate the english for it also so I can get a grasp of whats what?
I want to learn another language and seeing as a lot of you guys speak dutch I thought maybe I'd learn it. I'm also planning to learn French. (this is for when I come to Europe in about 14 months...I want to be able to communicate with people in languages other than English)
girlie
girlie | 23-08-2002 02:43
By the way, I kow being able to write it and saying it are 2 different things but this is a start.
Weerrt
Weerrt | 23-08-2002 03:22
Oh, I speak only Swedish.. I am also trying to pick up as much Dutch as possible here.

Sometimes I can understand some words the Dutch says... But good translations only they can do...

Me and Tiny use to Speak Swedish to each other... I know, it ain't fair that only us two know it
baaigones
baaigones | 23-08-2002 06:43
"the guy is from the Netherlands, do you demand him to speak perfect English?"

That's so funny Weerrt, I always thought only the belgians made fun of people from the Netherlands.

Et pour Girlie, pas de problème si vous voulez apprendre le français, c'est mon deuxième langue.

(translation : 'and for Girlie, no problem if you want to learn French, it's my second language')
girlie
girlie | 24-08-2002 08:57
Oh, I love this guy even more now...he speaks the language of love....hehehe
baaigones
baaigones | 24-08-2002 09:35
You should hear me speak it, you would never want to let me go again
Killah135
Killah135 | 24-08-2002 18:41
french is a really cool language.
Pandora
Pandora | 24-08-2002 21:25
I want to learn Gaelic

I think we need to talk about getting that eat some cock. and egg out of the forum.. I dont' know who they are.. but it's getting bad.. or maybe they are gone, but all the same..

LONG LIVE THE MUSIC THAT WE LOVE!!!
Courage and Grace
Tabitha ha ha I used one.. never have I before
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: