LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Follow 0
Add topic
Search
shelly47
shelly47 | 08-06-2006 08:53
Hey everyone,
Just out of curiosity, while being an artist mod, have you ever been abused about it?

Ok, I lied, I didn't ask out of curiosity. Recently,
I have been flooded with emails abusing me because I mod Snoop Dogg. All pretty much running along the same lines.
"How can a 13 year old girl mod Snoop Dogg?" "Since when do girls like hip-hop?" Blah blah blah.

They even submit "new lyrics", and as their sender name or email, it has "shellysuxass" or "shelly47sucks@yourmom.com".

So yes, back to the topic, hasanyone ever been abused? Please share your story...
6 comments
NightHobbit
NightHobbit | 08-06-2006 08:56
yah i do about James blunt

loads people message me saying "it's not f***king it's flying" about You're beautiful

When there's in fact two versions.

I just delete correctiosn about that song, ebcause I've checked it amillion times and the only time i get corrections for it is if there's a gramatical error.
shelly47
shelly47 | 08-06-2006 09:59
Honestly, i swear that heaps of people have been abused somehow
_AdreNaliN_
_AdreNaliN_ | 08-06-2006 11:06
Artist : Ray Charles
Title : [enter title]
---------------youre fucking GAY!

I used to mod Ray Charles and that's the only one I got..

The subject was called 'life support' by some guy called 'fuck u' .. hmm, nice name I thought. It was quite funny actually, it made me giggle
mob5ta
mob5ta | 08-06-2006 11:15
I've had people abuse me for not putting their version of the lyrics up. wtf? They are wrong, I am not changing them.
I've also had ones that just say 'your gay'. Yes, 'your' not you're, I think that annoys me more than the actually message.
random_guy
random_guy | 08-06-2006 11:52
I got 'I HATE YOU' and 'asfdssds' or something...nothing that bad, but ever since I started modding Daniel Powter, I got so much garbage.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 12-01-2019 08:31
Yep. There's age-discrimination because of younger people being hard with the old ones when the old ones get even, nothing more to add.

But talking about artist moderating, I did get one or 2 messages that have been since reported and deleted.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: