Search
Fitted
Fitted | 29-04-2006 00:47
when a guy does his eyebrows and shaves his legs every week
26 to 31 of 31 comments
page 2 of 2
nefariouslady_t
nefariouslady_t | 30-04-2006 06:51
maybe he just like how freshly shaved legs feel under silk sheets, there is nothing gay with that. jk

maybe he isnt and he is just odd or maybe he is and that's just a way he can express it with out having to say it and feel like ppl will tease him about it.

why not just be a good friend and love him either way?
roquegaL
roquegaL | 30-04-2006 15:22
eyebrow? no. legs? there are straight guys who shave their legs, but for me its a turn off and the first thing that come to mind, "hes gay" period
Princess_ceci
Princess_ceci | 30-04-2006 15:26
i like manly guys!!! but i hate monobrows!
Fitted
Fitted | 30-04-2006 18:25
anyone else
fruity
fruity | 30-04-2006 18:33
I think it's weird when a guy shaves his armpits lol. I saw on the newspaper a few days ago a pic of some celebrity dude with no shirt and he had no hair in his under arms and there was an arrow to it and the title said "what the hell is that??" lol MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY.

I have no idea why, but I find armpits hair on men pretty sexy haha no one women of course, that is just nasty, but on guys.. it's hot.. it's so weird cuz I really don't like hairy men like on their chest or back or stomach, but armpit hair turns me on.. also that line of hair that goes from their belly button south.. lol O YA.

as for eyebrows I don't really mind that much cuz he's still a dude, and he can't touch his legs, cuz legs hair on guys is sexy. I know I'm weird AND I LIKE IT.
Melissa302675
Melissa302675 | 02-12-2010 04:01
that line of hair is called a happy trail because it leaded to the happy spot. i love happy trails to there hot exspecually right down the middle of a sexy 8 pack
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: