tell me
76 to 100 of 101 comments
page 4 of 5
luv2laff89
luv2laff89 | 18-02-2006 05:09
My family doesn't need your pity.
Masterful_Ally
Masterful_Ally | 18-02-2006 05:10
Okay, so you have this opinion just so you can have different opinions to other people? You hold offensive views just to be 'different'? I you a mentally regressive thirteen year old? Jesus. I give up.
luv2laff89
luv2laff89 | 18-02-2006 05:10
I'm actually kind of surprised that I didn't get carded for being as offensive as people think I was.
luv2laff89
luv2laff89 | 18-02-2006 05:12
Okay, so you have this opinion just so you can have different opinions to other people? You hold offensive views just to be 'different'? I you a mentally regressive thirteen year old? Jesus. I give up.

No, I don't have this opinion to be different, I only like to express opinions that are different, if it was the same as everyone else, there would be no reason for me to post in this thread.
NightHobbit
NightHobbit | 18-02-2006 08:54
I know many gay people, yeah sure, they are like normal people, but people are not meant to be attracted to the same sex, can they reproduce, no, therefore they are abnormal.

you're missing the fact that people can be born without being fetile, able to produce kids, which is why there is IVF.

I suppose because they can't produce they are therefore as abnormal as gay people, and that bis just WRONG
_MusiCC
_MusiCC | 18-02-2006 10:13
Allow me to repeat myself:

I hate the fact that there's a thread about this.
There's nog thread about people being straight either.. Why make the difference so important?

* offtopic :
And now I also hate the fact that there's a thread about this because there's this close-minded child running around in it..
slim_gary
slim_gary | 18-02-2006 12:33
just because i feel the need to say this:---

gays are born with a "defect",

so if a child was born with one arm, or a disease that couldn't be cured, is that "wrong" aswell?
kinkybinky
kinkybinky | 18-02-2006 12:52
i just think nothing really. let people be who they want to...let people love who they want to.
dudekrulz
dudekrulz | 18-02-2006 13:05
Exactly.

Judge people by who they are, not the colour of their skin or how they look or who they prefer to sleep with.
PerfectWorld
PerfectWorld | 18-02-2006 13:35
exactly.. i totally agree.. there are like 2 gay guys in my school.. and people call them names behind their backs.. thats not nice.. not half of the people judging them even know them.. i dont know them personally but they can be really nice people.. so why judge them just because they like a different sex..
LilAngelKiss
LilAngelKiss | 18-02-2006 13:40
A few of my closest friends are gay, and they're all the sweetest people you'll ever meet. and i can talk to them so much easier than my girl mates half the time.
I know a couple of bi girls, they're cool.
Don't know anyone who's lesbian though. I wonder why...?
georgia_cy
georgia_cy | 18-02-2006 13:47
I like gay people....
UndrAKillngMoon
UndrAKillngMoon | 18-02-2006 14:00
My Thoughts on Gay people are the same as my thoughts on Heterosexual people.
Superdracula
Superdracula | 21-02-2006 01:54
lesbians constitute one of the reasons i live. basically i can say that, but mroeso hot bi chicks. That's my statement, as for gays it's their choice i don't wanna get involved
dudekrulz
dudekrulz | 21-02-2006 01:57
^

Reminds me of a great Carlos Mencia quote:

Hey, I'm not against gays. I love gay people. If you female and you're gay, you like women, hey, me too!
And if you're a man-fag, gaddman it, anyone willing to suck my d>>> is a good person.
That doesn't mean I'm gonna let you, I just like the idea of what you want to do'.

LOL.

I'm bi and I still consider that harlioius.
vanhalengroupie
vanhalengroupie | 24-02-2006 02:12
gay people are sexually challenged its not their fault,
i have a gay friend and hes really nice
i guess freddie mercury and the rest of Queen helped make me more ok with it cause i love their music
benzin
benzin | 22-03-2006 00:09
I Love Them. 3
Schigidy_Schwat
Schigidy_Schwat | 22-03-2006 00:14
gay people are sexually challenged

what?

anyways, i definitely don't have a problem with gay people. i think we should leave them alone regarding their sexual orientation
purplelily4c
purplelily4c | 22-03-2006 00:44
i dunno really if like i had a gay friend and they liked me or one of my close friends i'd freak out
but if i knew what was going on i wouldn't b. or i'd b uncomfortable if there like freaky for some reason?

like i have a bi friend well she thinks she is, i'm fine she's worried about me being weird to her. when she talks about girls sometimes it makes me uneasy but it's her now andi can't do anything about it. and i don't wanna lose her as a friend.
purplelily4c
purplelily4c | 22-03-2006 00:46
but for some reason some, i repeat some gay guys are really hot but y do they have to b lol... but u can like them they might get turned on a little bit but small chance lol
Friend_Jones55
Friend_Jones55 | 22-03-2006 00:55
gay people are only the coolest people in the world
manutd_4eva
manutd_4eva | 22-03-2006 00:58
firstly why is there a gay/lesbian thread in a music forum?
Gay or lesbians do not hurt me, they do nothin to me..so i got nothin against them...they're jus people...
Pandora
Pandora | 22-03-2006 01:34
Okay, I don't know if I have ever posted here.. but here goes:

I get asked all the time my opinion on gay marriage.. and you know what..... who am I to have an opinion on something that I do not participate in?

It's like people critising a church when they have never been in one... you have no room to talk about a situation until it effects you.. until you are apart of it..

Gay people.. aren't hurting me.. why am I to bother with them?

If you ask a person why they hate gay people most will say .. 'because what they are doing is wrong'.. haha who is the judge of wrong and right? Moral standards laid out from the bible? Most of the people that say its wrong don't even believe in GOD... it's not natural? Haha... humans evolve.. feelings are natural instincts... love .. passion... so feeling them for anyone is natural.. just because it's a man for another man.. or a woman for another woman.. doesn't matter..

I don't understand why people feel the need to express their opinion when it is not asked for or needed.. how many gay people come up to you everyday, asking what you think of them? Me.. well .. none.

So why are heterosexual people so obsessed with giving their opinion when no one cares to hear it?

rockon
tabitha
manawahine
manawahine | 22-04-2006 02:14
im bi so.....yea.....i think gays and lesbians are pretty awsome....well....what i think is......they are normal people who have a different sexuality to everyone else, this makes them unique
manutd_4eva
manutd_4eva | 22-04-2006 02:24
nuthin wrong. jus respect them...der thoughts and ideas, they're human...
dey dont hurt me...so y shud i hurt dem back..its a free world
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: