LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

How Are You Doing? Jr.

Follow 8
Add topic
Search
vandy
vandy | 30-01-2006 16:20
I'm not exactly sure why this thread is different, why y'all let me be the one to make a second thread, but I do appreciate it . This thread is my baby, the first How Are You Doing marks the first thread of mine that made it long enough to be closed .

Anyway, you know how it goes. Post in here if you're happy, sad, angry, mediocre...just...how are you doing?

The first thread was made over 2 years ago when I was friends with a guy named Ben. It saw me through that whole friendship. It saw me through my move to college, making tons of new friends and having a great time, I've probably got at least one drunk post in there, it saw me through a bad relationship and an eating disorder, and the glory I shined in as I left both behind.

I will stop babbling and now dedicate the second chapter to Matt, Celeste, and Carole who've seen me through it all, since the beginning of that thread and before, and continue to be my friends now.
3,576 to 3,600 of 3,934 comments
page 144 of 158
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 08-07-2014 16:18
Still feeling pretty stressed.
MastersaArmsFan
MastersaArmsFan | 09-07-2014 19:16
Hugs, it will get better. Check the other threads. Today your dog is better...
CarlJ
CarlJ | 09-07-2014 19:47
doing good for my monday at the salt mines.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 09-07-2014 19:48
My dog is doing better. She's walking, shitting and eating again.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 10-07-2014 13:31
Agnès (a friend of my mother's) phoned at 8pm on Tuesday night. She really thought I had gone missing and my mother had to tell her my mail account has been hacked. Anyway, I followed my mother's advice. Since January, we (my parents and I) have problems with our telephone/Internet line.
Saina1712
Saina1712 | 10-07-2014 13:54
Not well. Tired, aching, sleepy, in B-mode, emotional (now that's dangerous for persons like me), also want to destroy things and maybe rant but it's energy-consuming. What wouldn't I give to be in my bed?
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 10-07-2014 14:21
A lot better; my dog is doing well.
CarlJ
CarlJ | 10-07-2014 14:23
tired from all the work i did yesterday. need a nap today
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 10-07-2014 14:28
I should of mentioned how irritated I am. Oh well.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 13-07-2014 06:29
Yeah, a lot's happened in the past 3 weeks - went to that class in Colorado, which was fine although not that useful since it was related to the research position that I quit ( ). Got to meet a relative though and tour around Denver/Pike's Peak. Then Warped was fun, and I also had a great goodbye party with friends before leaving Seattle. Packed pretty much everything in two days, then took 4 days to drive down to Phoenix since we stopped in Sacramento, SF (got to see the Golden Gate Bridge for the first time!), and LA to visit friends and family. Had a family reunion in Phoenix for a few days which was nice, and overall I'm liking my job so far (I basically perform health risk assessments for inhaling or ingesting harmful chemicals). The living and roommate situation's pretty good too. Am still looking for some friends here though...my sister had plans tonight, and a lot of my friends in Seattle hung out today. I just took a nap and then went on LSI (not that I don't like you guys, of course! )
Joeyy
Joeyy | 13-07-2014 21:44
I thought I might've inhaled bug spray the other week...should've talked to you about it. They sound like a busy but enjoyable few weeks, Kaleb. Glad you're settling in. I'm sure you'll make friends there soon; put yourself out there and meet some new people.
MastersaArmsFan
MastersaArmsFan | 14-07-2014 01:47
I'm happy Germany won, but I did not enjoy watching the game today. I have started packing. I have a doc appt in the morning. Fairly good weekend.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 14-07-2014 02:40
Just a little stressed for my dog. She's doing okay.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 14-07-2014 02:43
How did you inhale bug spray, Jo? Yeah, I've mostly been hanging out with my sister so far, but she'll be gone the next few weekends for weddings so I'll have to branch out a little!
MastersaArmsFan
MastersaArmsFan | 15-07-2014 05:26
Bug spray? Are you ok now?

i inhaled oven cleaner tonight. I was using it to rescue one of my pots. My brother fixed hot dogs in it and burned them to the bottom. Good news - It worked! Bad news - My breath is chemically lemony fresh.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 16-07-2014 02:53
I still hate Tuesdays. So full of bad news...
Yesterday afternoon, at 1pm, I woke up scratching my breast. No, it didn't hurt me, it was just itchy and red. My mother told me it was some kind of mycosis, so she had to put some cream on it. Now, I have to wear bras again, at least until it's gone.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 16-07-2014 02:55
Sounds rough Celine, it'll get better.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 16-07-2014 03:42
Oh, I don't believe I did now. I was poorly, though, and I'd sprayed some earlier in the day, so I feared I had. Hopefully you won't get sick, Aseret. :|

Maybe you should go to the doctor if it persists, Celine. Hope it disappears soon.

* offtopic :
Edit: Didn't notice the date on that, sorry.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 18-07-2014 17:38
Some news from yesterday afternoon. My mother had to send a mail to our telephone operator, not only for that strange one received on July 8, but also because I kept on sending messages, but received none.
My e-mail account has been hacked, that's what my mother and I both feared on July 8, when she urged me to change my account password. She even told me that the culprit was sending me much "estate spam". Also, she showed me "this could be spam" mail types. From now on, I receive e-mails without any problem.

As for the mycosis on the lower part of my breast (yes, forgot to say "the lower part" last time)... Although I've stopped scratching 2 days ago, it hasn't completely gone but it looks better.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 25-07-2014 05:42
I'm good, settling in to life in Phoenix I guess. I like the atmosphere at work and all the projects I'm working on are pretty different which is cool. Not loving it yet, but I have some plans this weekend so that's good. I might have to take back what I said about traffic though...and the heat isn't all that bad, just don't go outside too much.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 25-07-2014 17:51
I blame myself for having done wrong on this site last week, on July 18.

On the Begin Again page, I had put 2012 instead of 2014 as the year. I blame my "fault" on the French Wikipedia! The answer given for "Begin Again" is that.
Begin Again is a song written by American singer-songwriter Taylor Swift, from her fourth studio album Red. It came out on October 1, 2012 on the label Big Machine.

Release Date - October 1, 2012
Length - 3:57
Genre - Country
Songwriter - Taylor Swift
Producer - Nathan Chapman, Dann Huff
Label - Big Machine, Universal Music Group

Weekly charts
Australia (ARIA) - #20
New Zealand (RIANZ) - #11
Spain (Promusicae) - #35
United Kingdom (UK Singles Charts) - #30
United States (Hot 100) - #7

After that simple copy/paste, I had also put the picture of Taylor's single but it has been removed since.

That film, directed by John Carney, was formerly known as Can A Song Save Your Life? So I was surprised there were no information about Adam Levine and Keira Knightley, only Taylor Swift's song. Finally, I have understood why - the 'supposed' French title of the Begin Again film is New York Melody.
* offtopic :
And that is not even a French title.

Yesterday, I told my mother whether that was overworking stress and/or drinking too much tea (until July 18), she replied "the former".
MastersaArmsFan
MastersaArmsFan | 25-07-2014 18:25
I am doing okay. Kinda pissed that my mom waited until I got back here to tell me she is planning end of life stuff. The doc said her liver disease and kidney disease and etc... are all worse than originally thought. He asked her to get her affairs in order. She isn't sad or mad. She said she doesn't fear death due to her faith. She cried once, when she told me. She is only worried about me and my brother and sister. She is still fighting by adapting her diet and altering/eliminating medications that tax her liver or kidneys. I love her. As long as she doesn't end up in pain, I am okay.
CarlJ
CarlJ | 25-07-2014 19:38
Your mom sounds cool Aseret. May her days be peaceful....i know with you there, it must be a comfort to her.

me, been a pretty good week. worked a lot. planning a getaway with the spousal unit in the near future. she wants to go to a nite ball game, then off to a nice romantic getaway....hmmmmm
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 25-07-2014 19:42
Worked my ass off today. It was okay.
MastersaArmsFan
MastersaArmsFan | 25-07-2014 21:50
Thanks Carl. Hope there is lots of romance for you two. You deserve it.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: