LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

The Would You Rather Game

Follow 1
Add topic
Search
JewUnit
JewUnit | 07-01-2006 03:51
So basically it's like the game "Choose" but you have to start the sentence with "Would You Rather".

A peron gives you two scenarios and you have to choose one then you follow by creating two new scenarios.

Example..

Kyle: Would you rather go swimming or go skateboarding?

John: Skateboarding

Masturbate over a turtle or feel a fat chicks ass?

------------------------------------------------------

And so fourth.. I'll start.

Would you rather eat a cow testicle or eat a chicken's turd?
1,276 to 1,300 of 1,337 comments
page 52 of 54
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 26-12-2020 23:33
Probably I'll take the man so there is never a photo of my drinking with a strange woman to upset any women who might become upset viewing that photo or activity .....especially since I keep insisting I NEVER DRINK!!!

Would you rather graciously accept a gift that you know you're going to return as soon as you can since you really have no use for it or don't like it ....OR after opening it....tell the person directly that its not really the one you would have liked, and give them several beneficial options for them to feel better by giving you same type of gift/ amount/ but something you'd like better?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 26-12-2020 23:35
i'd choose the second option.

Would you rather have a grumpy or clumsy personality?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 26-12-2020 23:39
Oh Clumsy .....whooopssss! anyday over making others sad or disappointed with a grumpy Scrooge type of personality!

Would you rather suddenly rip the wrapping paper off a gift in long tears of rips not in any order, OR carefully separate the taped ends of one side or two of the gift so the gift slides out perfectly as it was wrapped?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 27-12-2020 09:37
I ripped paper the first way 2 days ago. Since I knew it could be books or chocolate or something like that...

Would you rather have an arranged marriage or go single?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 27-12-2020 11:57
Hmmmmm good question....how long would one be single...like ....forever single?
Hmmmmmmmm Well---WHO is doing the arranging? Someone both members of the couple to be would know or strangers?
(Some countries/cultures have "godparents" or Uncle do the arranging (which is very common in Arab countries) ...and that is where trouble sets in when the "so called" "Uncle" wants to "taste the goods" [cleaned up language before posting in public forum!] before he arranges a niece's marriage...so don't know if I'd like that!
Soooo its maybe forever single if only options...but then are you living among those who then claim you're not following tradition by getting married ASAP? So living like a living hell...every day people pointing and saying "he/she/they" (hey I'm PC in today's world!) is NOT worthy of note as he/she/they are NOT following Traditional mores and cultural needs of ones own culture & society!
So simple a one line question you wrote and I can go on--------
and on---------
and on-----------
ok stopping else others here will complain I wrote too much and they don't read it when people write too much!

Would you rather go a salt-less diet for one week, or sugarless diet for one week?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 27-12-2020 19:31
Sugarless diet of course.

Would you rather eat pizza quickly, with a fork and knife, or slowly quarter by quarter, without fork nor knife?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 27-12-2020 22:46
My favorite way to consume an entire pizza! Slowly! Quarter by quarter....As if you KNEW my favorite Pizza when you wrote the question, you'd also know I can get it with "extra crust segments!" Figure that one out! Gives you something to think about!

Would you rather wear a belt with loose fitting pants/trousers or suspenders?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 28-12-2020 00:10
I'm used to belts. I've worn suspenders when I was little.

Would you rather start a performance sitting and reading a poem you wrote, or standing and singing any song you like?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 28-12-2020 00:23
Oh standing will be fine....then your diaphragm is able to stretch to its full extend while singing loud notes!

Would you rather bring all the utensils and place settings to the dinner table each time you eat, or just carry a few that the particular meal requires and save yourself a number of steps and effort each day?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 28-12-2020 00:41
Carry a few ustensils.

Would you rather feel like you are above the sky or in the moon?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 28-12-2020 02:09
Oh the MOON please! Its 238,900 miles further away than the sky! Which tops out at about 62 miles/100 Km and the blue turns to black space color!

Would you rather tell a tall tale OR a Fable with a moral?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 28-12-2020 02:17
A fable with a moral.

Would you rather screw or unscrew pieces of an object?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 30-12-2020 08:39
OH I'm certain there is some "Freudian" analysis someone can do upon the choice of answers.....Guess I'm "male" so I choose "Screw" ...... *terrible giggle*

Would you rather sleep with your head raised higher than your feet OR your feet higher than your head?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 30-12-2020 08:42
Feet higher than my head.

Would you rather have a simple interpretation of hermetic lyrics, or 2 different views of them?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 31-12-2020 13:14
Still confused trying to find "any" definition of hermetic lyrics that is printed that makes sense to me!

Would you rather sing a song with all high, extroverted, bright notes, or one that is full of innermost feelings of blues tones and the lower scale of notes and words?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 31-12-2020 21:28
* offtopic :
"Hermetic" means not so easily understandable by most people.

Hard to choose, but I'd take the high notes.

Would you rather air the album version (with featuring) or the single version (that doesn't have one) on the radio?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 01-01-2021 19:41
* offtopic :
[Thank you! ]

Such difficult choices! No one "blanket" answer for every single album vs single! Depends upon what is different, what it is, how good it was produced, How much airtime you have per show slot on the radio..... No one answer would ever be universally acceptable

Would you rather cooperate with those you disagree with on a project, etc.... OR continue to fight against their every wish or desire?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 01-01-2021 21:21
Well... Fights are frequent, aren't they?

Would you rather turn off the TV on the last channel you were watching or change the channel before turning off the TV?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 01-01-2021 23:20
* offtopic :
Do they have to be?? Please? no fighting!

UGH! Complex question.. your expected answer should be........ Just turn off the TV! My reality is that two types of settings I can choose before turning off the TV "Last channel restore" that the last channel I was looking at appears again when I turn it on" OR my fav: "You chosen favorite channel appears when you turn it on every day, no matter what you were watching last!" Oh the wonders of the modern remote control (or as Prof. Farnsworth humorously says ....The finglonger!

Would you rather think of a new invention, or be the very first "human Guinea Pig" to use a new invention by someone else?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 01-01-2021 23:43
Think of a new invention.

Would you rather keep on listening to a band if at least 2 members are still in it, or listen to another band in which 2 or 3 former members are part?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 02-01-2021 05:46
TOUGH CALL!
You really make my brain ache at these early hours of the morning....delayed answering as have no real answer independent upon the exact band name.... there was one I just posted where they had like 8 members total and four are still with them from 1994...forgot the name of the band...which is bad on a site like this as you can't find things in order that I recall them that way!

Would you rather bend at the knees to pick something up off the floor OR would you rather bend over totally at the waist to pick up the same object (assume its smth important to pick it up quickly before Excel gets it paws on it and runs away with it!)
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 02-01-2021 06:54
Bend at the knees.

Would you rather shave your legs or your armpits?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 02-01-2021 10:34
Hmmmm speaking as a guy....and not having to do "either" one out of necessity as women do.... I'll try legs first but can do both ways. More of a question for a female to answer (but seeing that there are few females answering these questions.....I'll answer out of ignorance for not having done "either" to compare them!)

* offtopic :
[Its a throw-back question to the only female here!]

Would YOU rather shave your legs or your armpits?
roxcyn
roxcyn | 17-01-2021 13:33
Armpits because of less hair.

Would you rather travel or stay home currently?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 17-01-2021 14:55
* offtopic :
Thanks for answering that one Scott!

Stay home currently due to Covid.

Would you rather ride a "Merry Go Round" or "Pendulum Ride" [Like Pirate ship going back and forth and back and forth]?
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: