LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

gays & lesbians.is it ok to you or r u against it?

Follow 1
Add topic
Search
SkAnKyHo4SlIm
SkAnKyHo4SlIm | 05-01-2006 18:12
hey so what do you think about gays and lesbians??? is it something that bothers you or are you ok with it??
p.s i think its stupid how religions are against it

p.ps im not gay btw
176 to 188 of 188 comments
page 8 of 8
Disarray
Disarray | 14-07-2010 00:32
Well, seeing a lesbian couple walking on the street makes me feel kinda happy for them.
I have never had anything against them.
A few years back I got disgusted when I heard someone was gay, even if I didn't know them, but now I think there's nothing wrong with gay men, as long as I'm not the target of their love.
idanosh6
idanosh6 | 14-07-2010 17:40
Love is a hard thing to find so when people already find it,
who are you to judge if it's a guy or a girl?!
BasseZ
BasseZ | 15-07-2010 08:22
I dont have anything against lesbians or gays, I just think people got to make their own choice of who they want to be with.
Dagor
Dagor | 15-07-2010 11:02
It's a bit hilarious to see how straight men are panicking over the thought that a gay guy could hit on them.

Men are men, straight or gay, they just hit on everything that moves (whereas gays know that it's pointless to hit on a straight guy, so they don't do that, except of course in cases where it's not all that obvious that a guy isn't gay)

How do you think that women feel to constantly get hit on unwantedly?? in pretty direct and rude ways often. Maybe their should be more hitting on guys, so they would notice how annoying this can be.
Bucephalus
Bucephalus | 16-07-2010 06:55
Dan, no straight guy is gonna be mad if women start hitting on them more

Dagor
Dagor | 16-07-2010 22:58
no, but a woman is not the more aggressive, dominant part .. that is the whole point
Bucephalus
Bucephalus | 17-07-2010 18:23
straight guys wish women were more aggressive

anyways, i only support gays if they are hott lesbians
mizzunderstood
mizzunderstood | 18-07-2010 04:09
Curt you r such a perv. if guys want to be with guys then let them be with guys.the same goes for girls. but i dont believe in gay marriage.it is wrong nd a sin. they will get their judge from god.
mizzunderstood
mizzunderstood | 18-07-2010 04:10
JUDGEMENT*
Execujetv12
Execujetv12 | 18-07-2010 08:45
I respect each individuals choice of sexuality. I have nothing against them and they should definitely be given the same rights as male and female domestic partners do. However, marriage is a religious social union that is between a man and a woman. Being a christian, I can't tolerate gay marriage, it is a sin, as put forward by god (this has nothing to do with rights but rather religious moral codes and values). In my opinion, the government has to right to award "marriages", as it is a religious social union that only the church and god has the right to award. Civil Unions, on the other hand, is what the goverment should award in order to provide individuals (including gays) their right and benefits for being together.
Execujetv12
Execujetv12 | 18-07-2010 08:47
*government has NO right to award "marriages"* correction
Dagor
Dagor | 19-07-2010 00:22
ahem, ahem .. marriage existed long before christianity did and does in non-christian societies as well .. there is an extra thread for this though.
I have absolutely no idea on what basis christians claim marriage in the name of christianity. In most european countries the civil marriage is the only one that legally counts. Most ppl just stick to that ... or have the same thing in church again for show afterwards. And in more modern european countries (and other in the meanwhile) this civil, legally binding marriage is open to anyone. This 'we christians don't approve of gay marriage' is so last century. No one over here is really interested in christian opinions. The state provides for legislation (on a non-discriminatory basis)
nellit
nellit | 30-05-2011 13:49
Totally okay with it. We all are people that falls in love, right?
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: