LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

What Do You Hate About LetsSingIt?

Follow 1
Add topic
Search
aledv13
aledv13 | 21-12-2005 03:52
well i am wonderin because i do hate somethings about letssingit which are...

1. People offending u- i mean i just hate when people just start to call u a B and all that crap and people talk behind ur backs and all that that sucks!
2. the chat- i mean the chat its kinda lame they just let you put like a sentence and thats all i mean everyone wants to put a whole lot!!! but i think that they dont want to make it really crowed it!!!

and now what do u hate???
51 to 75 of 150 comments
page 3 of 6
Baby_Cake
Baby_Cake | 22-12-2005 01:41
annoying people

* offtopic :
yes curt i am one 2 u

x-hayhay-x
grounded_angel
grounded_angel | 22-12-2005 01:47
When I'm searching for a song/artist/album, that I'm totally sure that it's there, and it keeps showing: No Search Results! I get mad at that!

About what people do on lsi

1- wen they rite lyk tis (wasn't it easier to write in correct english?)

2- When people make a lot of posts on the same thing, even worst, when everyone replies to each single post on the same subject.

3- People that come over here just to insult others. That is so ridiculous!

I guess that's all !
dudekrulz
dudekrulz | 22-12-2005 02:26
How am I mean when I'm stating the truth?
random_guy
random_guy | 22-12-2005 06:50
aledv u r no beta than dudekrulz!!!!!!!!!
metllca4ever
metllca4ever | 22-12-2005 06:55
being ignored. i could say something that i feel is very intelligent, and no one will say a single thing back

also, when you say something you find is hilarious and people cut you down because they don't think it is funny
dakondakblade
dakondakblade | 22-12-2005 07:02
gdawg and his infinte accounts

bok and his infinte accounts

random_guy
random_guy | 22-12-2005 07:04
i hate g dawgs infinite account's other infinite accounts...ditto bok
salllie
salllie | 22-12-2005 07:23
i hate how nobody stays to the forum and go off way topic of the forum in the beging
lil_hannie
lil_hannie | 22-12-2005 07:34
OMG it gets me so angry when people do a thousand exclamtion marks in each post NOT MENTIONING ANY NAMES
salllie
salllie | 22-12-2005 07:37
^why do you hate it so? people are just expressing themselves!!! lol jk but i do do it a lot! sorry if its annoying! i just can't stop!! lol jk
metllca4ever
metllca4ever | 22-12-2005 07:48
dillholes who make generalizations like
new people suck
teenagers suck
everyone that im not close friends with sucks
aledv13
aledv13 | 22-12-2005 19:11
Baby_Cake- me too i hate dudekrulz and curt they are more annoying than me!!!

and...

random_guy- im better than u too!!!
TheAnnoyance
TheAnnoyance | 22-12-2005 19:13
g dawgs and boks
Lyrics_Lover_11
Lyrics_Lover_11 | 26-12-2005 21:07
dudekrulz u too stop being immature!!!
ur actually worst than me!!!!!!!

He is a lot more mature than you are. "Ur Worst" should be "you're worse" and anyways that isn't true.

BTW- nobody care that it's you're birthday in 24 days.
Pink_Arno
Pink_Arno | 26-12-2005 21:21
Yes I do. I'm gonna make her a happy birthday thread.
FireWaterBurn
FireWaterBurn | 26-12-2005 21:21
Good. Then we all have another thread for flamage.
The_Optimist
The_Optimist | 26-12-2005 21:34
Improper spelling, people who talk about the same things over and over and over again, much ado about nothing (aka big deals over bullsh*it), idiots who think they rule the place.
Contenta
Contenta | 26-12-2005 22:00
1- The people that loves RBD
2- Spam
3- And the most Important: ALL LSI IS YELLOW!
fishmunky
fishmunky | 26-12-2005 22:19
1. people who hate the yellow, its unique, if you want something bland ass like black or steel go to any other forum on the internet

2. people who over use exclamation point, the shift key/caps lock or anything else in effort to make their messages to stand out....like wearing a parka to the beach, it just makes you look retarded

3. people who don't even try to use anything that resembles correct spelling or grammar, and insist TyPiNg LyK dIs is normal and easier than typing regularly...its not, and it makes you look a complete retard

4. the bandwagon lovers/haters of certain artists, i figure if every under 16 green day 'fan' and every under 16 green day hater killed each other, i'd be able to use the forum in relative peace, same deal applies to kanye west, black eyed peas, my chemical romance and anyone else you like or hate

5. Internet Tough Guys, seriously if you have pent up aggression and rage go beat up a homeless guy or buy a punching bag, calling someone an asshole on the internet or threatening someone on the internet with physical violence makes you look like a complete jackass, i'm going to start issuing my home address to the idiots who do such idiotic things, see if your tough when asked to put your money where your mouth is...we dont care if you have a nine or a glock, we just want you to act like you belong to human society

6. nonsensical bickering, personal attacks for the sake of it, seriou8sly the only thing worse than the internet tough guys are the emotional predators

7. people who just spam mindlessly, nothing constuctive, just cause fights, boost their post count and look like a tool the whole way, please go nest in a differnt corner of the internet you twits

8. people who fight in the funniest posts thread, seriously its meant to garner laughs not for the forum's general douche baggery...there are more than enough threads for that general flaming stuff

9. and last (and hypocritically enough) people who CONSTANTLY complain, every little problem in life, the forumj, whatever aired out on the forum, honestly write in a journal, talk to your lazy ass parents, get some real friends, anything...christ im so tired of seeing so much bitching, give it a rest, there are a million people in the world that would love to have your first world problems you selfish fools

i think that does it...eventually i'll get around to more....i'd appreciate it if people remembered to edit the swearing...especially the older members...the ignorant get a little lee way, the older more established folk have no such excuse, its just lame making the mods have to go through and clean up your post because you can't pick a different word
xMajinx
xMajinx | 26-12-2005 22:21
1. newbs
3. ban meter system
4. stupid people that message me asking for a full body shot
aledv13
aledv13 | 27-12-2005 03:27
i dont hate curt or dudekrulz or u neither i actually care about yall and it doesnt matter if u hate me or not just think about this i got feelings too!!! and i know u got some too!!! same as curt and dudekrulz!!! but atleast i can be nice thanx for hurting my feelings!!! ur seriously mean ur making me waste my tears
^that goes to lyrics_lover_11
sikknez
sikknez | 27-12-2005 03:31
well i havnt been here for awhile, but when i was here all the time it claimed to be a "friendly forum". i dont know if it still does, but either way its far from it! ppl here (not everyone) but a lot of ppl here are stuck up and flame every person they see. theyre really mean.
Lyrics_Lover_11
Lyrics_Lover_11 | 27-12-2005 03:32
You're shedding your tears by choice... if you think that is mean you should listen to my mom's forking emotional abuse.... That's where most of my god damn anger forking comes from...By the way, enough of the God damn triple exclaimation mark it isn't cool.
JewUnit
JewUnit | 27-12-2005 04:09
When n00bies make stupid threads & posts.
Hike
Hike | 27-12-2005 05:16
- Stupids ppls that block interestin' topic (it happened w/ me twices)
- Few emoticon!!
- We cannot hear the songs!!!
- Xenofobiac (ppls that hate ppls of other country)
That's all *for a while..
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: