LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Ban meter question

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
Chobbits
Chobbits | 04-12-2005 15:45
Ive been waiting for my ban meter to go down since ages, and today's the lucky day- it's at 5. I finally can mod my artist, but when I click on 'submit me as moderator', I still get the message:
- Unfortunately you can't become a moderator. To become a moderator your ban-meter is not allowed to be higher then 5%. Wait till the ban-meter is below the limit.

Why?
26 to 33 of 33 comments
page 2 of 2
Pink_Arno
Pink_Arno | 04-12-2005 17:25
its cool here, i actually really like the city =)

Don't believe her, she lies. She hates Paris with a passion and wants to get out there really bad.
She just works for a tourist bureau and goes online to enlure innocent foreigners to go on a trip to Paris. And you're obviously her next victim.
02triple_h
02triple_h | 04-12-2005 17:25
Neuilly-sur-Seine i think...beside the BNP bank i guess....
carole
carole | 04-12-2005 17:25
lol i advertise for Amsterdam hun
Masterful_Ally
Masterful_Ally | 04-12-2005 17:26
Ugh dammit...it's going to annoy me now. It's famous and I think used in a famous film scene...grrrr. Why did I have to go get it in my head!
carole
carole | 04-12-2005 17:27
posh area eh? lol @ the BNP bank detail. its like sayin, "i live near the BK restaurant in London"
02triple_h
02triple_h | 04-12-2005 17:31
oh
lol lsn.....
my mother needs me to take her to my aunts....brb later....hope to gatcha later
haha....nice meeting u
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 02-02-2021 09:15
When will mine be lifted? In 2 days or 7 days? I'd like it to be lifted quick so I can continue my work here. You mustn't do this to artist mod when they overwork during 2 days, right?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 02-02-2021 10:23
? ? ? ?
I am not a Mod, have never been a Mod for LSI
So I do not understand!

I see no little "yellow" square next to your name either now or earlier....

So how else is being "carded" listed???

I assume you have NOT been carded Céline. Unless I'm missing something.......

Hope I don't begin a whole discussion that might be better put in its own thread title... Feel free to make a new thread so I don't use up the "Ban Meter Question" thread asking Mod questions about carding....
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: