LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Back to old website
Follow 0
Add topic
Search
Dekar
Dekar | 21:10
I made a little space on the moderator team, so I added a couple of people who hopefully will help with the workload.

I'm sure many of you are already aware of Schatzi being a new mod, and I just added Maycen as our newest one.

Congratulate, and wish them luck in doing a good job, because I've got my finger on the Donald Trump button and am ready to fire (ha) away at any moment.
251 to 275 of 292 comments
page 11 of 12
Dagor
Dagor | 20:26
hmmm ... does that mean we got hired to do ant sexual favors ...

*rereads contract*
fishmunky
fishmunky | 21:12
batman's hardly ever around butever.

congrats

double you tee eff mate?

she's online every night, i know this, what with my talking to her most nights

but hey any suggestions, criticisms and such, direct them to my inbox, or click the big red x at the top of your window
TheAnnoyance
TheAnnoyance | 21:18
no criticism.
i just dont see her posting much.

not meaning to be rude =]
NightHobbit
NightHobbit | 22:29
she posts alot in randomness and various other threads
PunkRckr8
PunkRckr8 | 22:43
she's usually around, even if she doesn't post that much

and I think James is just jealous anyway

congrats to all the new mods too
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 22:59
Ah, I'm excited.
Maycen
Maycen | 03:31
Congrats to all of you! Now let's bring this place back to life, so we'll have more to do.
PunkRckr8
PunkRckr8 | 03:36
*brings Maiken those paddle things George Clooney uses*

Clear!
andro
andro | 03:41
*does his best impersonation or Dr McCoy*

He's dead Jim...
batmanpinkypunk
yay congrats everyone! especially sierra, i know you wanted.

as far as me not being around, i am actually here every day unless im out of town for school. just b/c im not upping my post count doesnt mean im not here! i actually use the site for lyrics *cough*what it was meant for* cough* as well.
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 03:59
Yeah, you are here, you just never check your messages. I swear, do you not see it flashing right at your face?
mikey_boy
mikey_boy | 04:01
she never checks them until they pile 4 pages deep, then she checks.
Maycen
Maycen | 04:03
And James, there's a thing called different timezones. Maybe you've heard of it.
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 04:05
No kidding, I've gotten replies from Tara long after I forgot I even sent one to her.

And Tara is on more than anyone else here, I think, but who knows if she's paying attention, and aslong as she contributes to the forum, which she does, unlike some people that never post at all.

I actually think Tara has the thing that refreshes automatically, pfft, cheater.
mikey_boy
mikey_boy | 04:09
yeah, she pretty much is on here whenever she's home. as am i. but i'd be a terrible forum mod. while as the ones who were chosen, like you Sierra, will do a good job.
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 04:10
Ohh, thanks, I hope I do good. I shouldn't have a problem, I'm surprised I got it, but I'm really excited.
mikey_boy
mikey_boy | 04:11
nah. no problems ... so long you dont card me ... totally kidding.

haha, how i havent been carded yet is beyond me. but yeah, you'll do fine, as will everyone else.
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 04:13
I can't wait to card someone, haha. The forum just needs to come back to life, then I will have plenty of opportunities.
mikey_boy
mikey_boy | 04:17
haha, wait until one of them Jameshomolover shows up again.
batmanpinkypunk
i had to restart, sorry if i forgot anything!

honestly that thing will flash whether i have new messages or not, so i tend to ignore it/forget to check.

i usually am paying attention. im probably the only who actually reads the randomness pages ive missed since i last posted hahah.

you will do fine sierra.

we just need ppl here now! haha
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 04:21
How the hell can you ignore that thing!? I guess if you just get used to it, I've tried to see how long I can go without clicking it, I don't think I made it past about 5 minutes.
TheAnnoyance
TheAnnoyance | 10:15
and I think James is just jealous anyway

yeah he is. =p
Pandora
Pandora | 15:12
lmao, I always have it scrolled down so I can't see the messages, but I constantly have new people messaging me with their problems, so I tend to keep it checked.

haha it might be better to post in randomness 'tara I'm pm'ing you' and she'll see that faster than the lil envelope.

rockon
tabitha
sweet_J_
sweet_J_ | 15:30
hmm does anyone remember when they de-modded me? I know it was because I hadn't logged in in awhile.
Pandora
Pandora | 15:37
erm.. I remember him demodding a few of the inactive mods, like Celeste... and I think he did the same with you when you were gone for so long. But I don't remember an exact time.

rockon
tabitha
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: