LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

What if you were pregnant? what would you do?

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
aledv13
aledv13 | 19-10-2005 20:29
its not that im pregnant but im just asking! well i think i would have to tell my parents and just have the baby i wouldnt abort cause thats just wrong only a killer and only a big asshole can seriously do that so what would yall do about it?
76 to 93 of 93 comments
page 4 of 4
DeadTeddyBear
DeadTeddyBear | 22-10-2005 19:53
^ you said in chat you lost your virngity yesterday
Tyrannical_King
Tyrannical_King | 23-10-2005 03:47
Ah the sad search for popularity on a site no where no ones cares about you.
FireWaterBurn
FireWaterBurn | 23-10-2005 03:49
Man, thugs have such good grammar. There opinions almost matter.
Schatzi
Schatzi | 23-10-2005 04:03
fruity 19-10-2005 20:33
10,106 posts
I would call myself Mary mother of Jesus probably cuz I'm so very virgin.

haha me too Neta But if I weren't & I did get pregnant. I would have an abortion because I'm in absolutely no position to raise a child. Riiight, so all you people that are pro-life shall go tell me to put them up for adoption. But I'm in no position to even be pregnant. The baby wouldn't even be able to get the proper care for that. I couldn't afford it & I'm honestly just too selfish.
punkygurl
punkygurl | 25-10-2005 00:00
i would be very happy, i love kids
LatinLockito
LatinLockito | 25-10-2005 00:05
I'd ask God a damn explanation!!!!

hotpockets008
hotpockets008 | 25-10-2005 00:09
why does every thread turn into an arguement?
mob5ta
mob5ta | 25-10-2005 00:16
I would be like wtf?
and then I would have an abortion. At 18 I can barely take care of myself let alone another person. Also I want to have a life, go to uni etc. and having a baby would sort of ruin that.
Baby_Cake
Baby_Cake | 10-12-2005 22:41
stress, and keep the baby

~hayhay~
kians_angel
kians_angel | 10-12-2005 23:03
ive read other peoples thoughts on here about abortion, but hey, i dont care. this is my opinion.. dont like it? stuff it.

i really thought i was pregnant the other day. the condom burst, so i had to get the morning after pill. that cost me 25 quid. and still, i was so scared i was still pregnant. seriously, i was so scared, i made my period even later.

thats happened twice now. and yes, if the pill failed, id get an abortion. why? because im not mentally or physically able to deal with the stress and implications of having a baby. im barely old enough to look after myself. i dont have the experience, or the mental maturity. i dont have the money or the time. im at college, i want to be a speech therapist. i cannot do that with a child.

i have so much more of my life to give. if i fell pregnant, my life would be devoted to that child. the child would be a mistake.. i wouldnt be able to get the grades i need to build a decent home with a decent income. i wouldnt be old enough to love the baby as i should, so what kind of a mother would i be?

i wouldnt want to live with the guilt of raising a baby in that situation. so the answer to your question is, if i was pregnant, id get an abortion. theres so much more i have to do before i even think of having a baby. i earn 3 quid an hour for christ's sake.

call me what you want, i dont care. i just dont want to have a baby yet. can you blame me? well if you do, i still dont care.
slim_gary
slim_gary | 10-12-2005 23:23
what should i do if i was pregnant? go through 9 months of hell and gove birth??
xMajinx
xMajinx | 10-12-2005 23:28
I would assume I was fat cause I'm a dude
Tyrannical_King
Tyrannical_King | 10-12-2005 23:29
Yeah but you could be like the Governator in that one movie.
Baby_Cake
Baby_Cake | 11-12-2005 00:59
I'd never kill my child unless I really really really had to and if it as best if i didnt have the kid... like a friend of mine her baby died while she was preg the baby had a blood problem and she had to have like an abortion to pass the baby, if she didnt have the abortion and had passed the baby like she should of then she would of died... so NO i'd never do that.. I myself thinks its wrong

~hayhay~
Jay_The_Viking
Jay_The_Viking | 11-12-2005 01:09
I would keep it, and that's the truth. I now I'm only 16, but I'm so against abortion it isn't even funny. I'd go through 9 months (and longer caring for the baby, I guess) of hell, if it meant saving a kid's life.
Jen_loves_trav
Jen_loves_trav | 11-12-2005 02:10
^^
You wouldn't be saving a life, you'd be wrecking two! you are still a kid yourself, how awould you support you and a baby at 16?? bludge of the government??
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 06-12-2021 12:49
Actually I could not raise a child because I do not feel like having any.

At 19, I got back with an ex-boyfriend and lost my virginity that year in November. A few months later, in February, so that was a full year after we got back together as a couple, things started to get worse. In late March, I worried about not having my period and lost blood in April after having had a scan (because I refused having a blood test). Then in June, during exam time, I sat at the toilet after one exam session and lost blood and a little lump of flesh that was not an abortion, I had a miscarriage one month before turning 20, it took me time to realise that there was no baby growing inside me during weeks and my then-boyfriend did not encourage me to have his kids. Then I went on holiday, and had a series of blood tests done in mid-September (I stressed a lot), then started taking the pill in October - only because I had irregular cycles before and after the experience. When I stopped taking the pill a few years later, our couple had already broken up.

What i call the "miscarriage" may actually not be a real pregnancy, but the effect of late period that I did not realise of until months later. I wouldn't get pregnant again because of this experience and not even keen on having kids. I also have a heavy fear of blood tests. Plus, during 9 months, you have to stop smoking, drinking alcohol and eating salty food. Neither a smoker nor a drinker but I like salty food, lol! And 15 years later after all that, some of my coworkers are now married with children, but rare are those who open up of pregnancy and childbirth. Today, one my former coworkers' wife has just announced her baby shower date for her second one due next year (she and her husband have a 6-year-old son).

It may have something to do with mum's pregnancy too, I'm a only girl. She had a difficult one and I was born 3 months before the due date. (She also battled lung cancer when I was 2 but I won't say more.) And if I wear loose-fitting clothes, it's because I either have difficulty to lose weight or I'm not sportive enough, or both.

I wonder how it feels when you reach the sixth or seventh month and have to quit drinking tea or fruit juice because your fetus hiccups repeteadly!
thali
thali | 07-12-2021 09:33
I think it's a really personnal question and nobody can give advice about such serious decision even if it's a hypothetical question. Everything depends on your willing to keep a child and your situation. Even if the situation (social or financial) is bad, but you really feel you want to save a child, to have him/her, to rise him/her, I think you'll do the right thing. But again, it's only my opinion.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: